The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by failingatm
nope, you stole the picture, and then edited it and used it as your own without crediting the creator. You have to have the copy rights to edit :smug:

We paid others to create this logo, fool

change our logo u cocoa bean head
stfu and eat a donut :rofl2:

Quiet, you are now under my wing.
Reply 882
Original post by Ladipidoo
We paid the photographer and the person in the picture with a 12 figure sum, m8. I guess that's all e-team is good for...... spreading lies and rumours. :frown:

Funny how your story suddenly changed. :smug:

It's a dog eat dog world, hunnibee... if you BBHR dogs can't handle it you know where the door is. :smug:
Aunty Kim :adore:
Reply 884
Original post by flowermaster91
change our logo u cocoa bean head

Not until you admit the E-team is the best team out there :smug:
Funny how your story suddenly changed. :smug:

It's a dog eat dog world, hunnibee... if you BBHR dogs can't handle it you know where the door is. :smug:

What part of the story changed, m8? :smug: At it with your lies again. :no:
Reply 886
Original post by Crazy Paving
Quiet, you are now under my wing.

allow being under your donut filled bingo wings :mad:
Not until you admit the E-team is the best team out there :smug:

NO :angry:
Stand your ground, Ki. One mustn't give in.
Original post by Ladipidoo
hit me up with 1 pl0x. make it a nice one kk. <343

Original post by Tucking Fypo
SALIM, MAKE HER SAY S&S IS THE BETTER TEAM FIRST. FOR ALL THEIR HATING, THEY STILL REQUIRE S&S SERVICES. :naughty:

:ditto: you were a hater Ladi, gave us grief when we first started branching out into the world of venn diagrams

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! Putting jim as part of the ethnic banter :rofl2:

i remember the old days when he used to hate black people :moon:

WHY AM I PUT AS LIKE DAGGERING :angry: THAT IS DEFINITELY AARA BUT NOT ME :hand:

he had great banter with Patrick in his late days, such a good double-act :adore:
omg man won an instant win at mcdonalds the other day!!!11111 got a sugared doughnut :adore: my m8 got one too but he didnt want it so man had his apple pie :adore::eating:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Stand your ground, Ki. One mustn't give in.

quiet gerbil
Original post by Mastermind`
:ditto: you were a hater Ladi, gave us grief when we first started branching out into the world of venn diagrams

he had great banter with Patrick in his late days, such a good double-act :adore:

aye thats true :adore:
you still need to fix up your circles, doe. even kimcorp knows how to draw them :pierre:
maaan i havnt been to mcdonalds in agessss! but would like to go for the chance of winning free food lmao
Reply 894
NO :angry:

THAT ****ING "Bale/Walcott/Lennon/Valencia/Sturridge/Sanchez/Robben/Di Maria/Ribery/Dani Alves :smile:" THREAD IS MESSING UP MY TSR PAGE :angry:
quiet gerbil

Come at me, you dirty Arab.

And check your texts. :rofl2:
All the instant wins come out early. Already claimed my sausage and egg mcmuffin and cheeseburger. :smug: It's good to know people in high places.
Reply 898
Original post by Crazy Paving
All the instant wins come out early. Already claimed my sausage and egg mcmuffin and cheeseburger. :smug: It's good to know people in high places.

The best I could get was an apple pie, small fries and a hot drink :angry: grrr :run:
Come our early in what sense?

Latest