The Student Room Group

How do I be a "Bad boy" to get ladies?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it's not about being a bad boy or being mean, it's just attractive when guys behave freely and not so clingy... it gets girls hooked, because girls love attention and if you give it to them and you are too nice then they move on quickly or friend zone you, which isnt neccessarily a bad thing but if you want to get girls you can try being abit carefree, pretending not to care too much or not being always available... a man that has his space, hobbies, mates and his own life is sexy, unlike someone that has nothing better to do or is just always available... seriously, there is nothing more annoying that having someone all over the place, it just kills it for me....

of course this is just when you are chasing after girls, once you find someone you like and get to know her then ofc you're not going to pretend not to care or behave carelessly....

PS: watch Hitch. and after you watch it, watch it again. It's about attitude, but don't go OTT and act like someone who you really aren't, you can be nice and still play cool :wink:
Wow. Just, wow.
Original post by Zyyz
Hi people, It's a well known fact the bad boys get the ladies, but how do I be a bad boy?

Like I'm not sure if going round spitting on the floor and getting asbo's will make me very desirable will it. Does it? Answer honestly please, pm me if you don't want to admit it here.

I'm just sick of it, girls just friend zone me. do girls want to be punished or something? Like one of my friends say's when he has sex with his girl in the shower, he actually pee'd on her, all over her, and i just thought it was vile!

Do girls want to be cheated on? Do girls want a man to get with all their mates?

Why are girls like this are they incapable of liking boys who don't treat them bad? I just don't get it

Some help would be great because I'm getting really stressed out here

:mad:

P**sing all over your girlfriend, whoever said romance was dead? :rolleyes:

Yes OP this is the way forward, treat girls like this they will flock to you, girls love relationships with ASBO kids.
wear an adidas tracksuit and have big gold chain dangling from your neck. and take up smoking
Reply 24
Zyzz?
Reply 25
Original post by Zyyz
Hi people, It's a well known fact the bad boys get the ladies, but how do I be a bad boy?

Like I'm not sure if going round spitting on the floor and getting asbo's will make me very desirable will it. Does it? Answer honestly please, pm me if you don't want to admit it here.

I'm just sick of it, girls just friend zone me. do girls want to be punished or something? Like one of my friends say's when he has sex with his girl in the shower, he actually pee'd on her, all over her, and i just thought it was vile!

Do girls want to be cheated on? Do girls want a man to get with all their mates?

Why are girls like this are they incapable of liking boys who don't treat them bad? I just don't get it

your friend's clearly lying here...
Reply 26
Original post by Zyyz

the rule is, if you show youre too keen it puts them off, dont go LOOKING for a girlfriend, let one come along
Original post by Zyyz

As a bad boy, I get this kind of question a lot. Nerds come up to me all the time and say "Hey, Roger. How do you pull so many fine-ass hoes?" Most of the time I tell them to leave, because obviously it's hard to conduct rational conversation when grappling with 30 10/10 women. Occasionally though, they're persistent enough for me to take down their Telegram number and call them back when I have some free time. Often that will be months, but they wait, and when I do hit them up this is what I say:

Girls love a convict. If you've spent time in prison, or still reside in prison, then girls will instantly find you a thousand times more attractive. It can be for DUI, date-rape, triple homicide, or any other crime you could care to list. As long as you've spent at least a month in prison, girls will literally be unable to stop wanting your dick.
Get a guy who is smaller than you, bend him over and pound him from behind and then make him cycle home - then you will be a bad boy.
Reply 29
You moron!
Reply 30
Life isnt about Urine. Thanks
Jay walk, open your crisps upside down stuff like that
Original post by Pride
your friend's clearly lying here...

Don't be so surprised. I know a lass that was into that. It's an attraction that came and went, but it does happen.
You just have to be a gentleman with a backbone aka me :banana:
Follow this guy:

rick-ross-man-boobs.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah it works for a while but then your street cred is lost in some bloody Pokemon Battle.
Reply 36
You forget that 'bad boy' is more often than not, synonymous with absolute bellend. Is that what you want to become? Eh?

Just be more confident and less clingy. Look at it like this in terms of priorities: bear in mind that this is tailored to my lifestyle.

Football
Football
Working out
Music
Film
etc.
Girls
etc.
Reply 37
Original post by Roger Mexico
As a bad boy, I get this kind of question a lot. Nerds come up to me all the time and say "Hey, Roger. How do you pull so many fine-ass hoes?" Most of the time I tell them to leave, because obviously it's hard to conduct rational conversation when grappling with 30 10/10 women. Occasionally though, they're persistent enough for me to take down their Telegram number and call them back when I have some free time. Often that will be months, but they wait, and when I do hit them up this is what I say:

Girls love a convict. If you've spent time in prison, or still reside in prison, then girls will instantly find you a thousand times more attractive. It can be for DUI, date-rape, triple homicide, or any other crime you could care to list. As long as you've spent at least a month in prison, girls will literally be unable to stop wanting your dick.

Legendary comment^!
But also if you have 'done time' you have to make it known. A well known pussy magnet method, is getting your prison dates tatooed on your neck. Also if you want to be know as a bad boy you MUST own a pair of state of the art Reebok classicsl.
Reply 38
Original post by ELs123
Jail is a good start. I am regularly in and out of my local jail and I am the coolest guy in my area.

I didn't realise that the UK prison-system allowed conjugal visits, but then perhaps that's just me being excessively anal.
Reply 39
Original post by Zyyz

Setting fire to where they live is one option.

But otherwise I would advise maintaining indifference towards them. Depriving them of attention makes them very aggravated sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending