The Student Room Group

Whats an AVERAGE day for you like in Uni?

Scroll to see replies

Average day:

Get up at 5.30
Get two buses and be at uni for ~8.40
Go to 9am lecture.
Come out at 10am, cig break.
Rush about uni looking for a printer/free computer to get CW done.
Go to 11am lecture.
Come out at 12n lecture, go have lunch
Go to 1pm lecture
Come out at 2pm, rush about even more to get coursework done
Have a cig
Go to final two lectures (3-5pm)
Rush for 5.05pm bus and miss it
Wait another 15 mins for 5.20pm bus
Get home ~7.30pm
Do more coursework/eat dinner/cig
Go to bed at 12.30am.

Repeat except on days when I have a lab.

Thank **** that semester is finished.
Reply 41
*supposed* to wake up at about 7.30am on most days to make my 9 o clock lectures which I rarely do, but anyway I go into uni, 9-5 on mondays, 10-5 on thursdays, the other days are no where near as tough. Sometimes I like a good ol' hard day of work though. When I get back on mondays and thursdays can't help but have a short nap, then friday or saturday night is going out night, not usually both though, and apart from that its just lounging around.
Reply 42
Why dont I see revision in anyones routine?
Reply 43
Original post by SkyScraper

Most people tend to leave that until exam times. :biggrin: (Or, in some cases, weekly.) Hence not an average day.

Because most folk are too bogged down with coursework and labs to even consider revising.
Reply 45
Original post by i.am.lost
Your feedback is greatly appreciated... I'm sure your jet-setting life is a veritable smorgasbord of excitement in comparison to mine.

(in my defence, at least I don't spend all day at the library like a lot of people I know, and I do a lot of fun stuff during holidays when I'm actually with my real friends)

Your 'real friends' ? I'm quite sure university friends are some of the best I have ever made.

No need to get defensive though, I'm only one person, with an opinion.

I have revision timetabled with general uni work after I finish lectures until about 4/5pm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending