The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Favourite twitter rumour today is us offering £4.5 million for Dorrans.
Reply 5981
Reply 5982
Original post by Loat

Still not as bad as us been linked to Roger Johnson and Scott Dann last summer.
Original post by Loat

It's that ****er Agent_ITK on Twitter that constantly makes up **** rumours about Arsenal because he's a Tottenham supporter.
Original post by Darth Vader 7
It's that ****er Agent_ITK on Twitter that constantly makes up **** rumours about Arsenal because he's a Tottenham supporter.

He's incredibly inventive though.
Reply 5985
Anyone know about Fellaini ? Seen mumblings and I think he'd be a good signing
Original post by alexsong

If the M'vila doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind I've rated him for a while.
Apparently Real Madrid are in for Fellaini, which would mean we have no chance.
If Fellaini wants to sit on the bench behind Khederia, Ozil etc. then he can be my guest.
Original post by alexsong

Not convinced about Fellaini at all. He'd probably cost £20m which is way too much IMO. Read that M'Vila is on the market for less than £8m now which is amazing value. Hoping that Wenger still wants M'Vila and is just trying to haggle Rennes down by saying he's no longer interested.
(edited 11 years ago)
Wouldn't mind Fellaini too much but he tends to attack quite a bit. I feel he would be too similar to Song for him to actually come to us. He just doesn't get found out for it because he plays for a smaller club who tends to sit back more often than not.

Would still prefer Capoue to any other DM if M'Vila doesn't work out.
13 days till the next Arsenal game!!
Reply 5992
Original post by jilebinator

Damn. Man I love summer tournament football. I've not had time to miss watching football :biggrin:
How would everyone feel if we signed Allan McGregor? He is a very good keeper that we could get on a free. He has played international football and has played in a team challenging for the title every season. I think he would sit on the bench but could push Szczesny for the starting role.
Original post by chrissy_h
How would everyone feel if we signed Allan McGregor? He is a very good keeper that we could get on a free. He has played international football and has played in a team challenging for the title every season. I think he would sit on the bench but could push Szczesny for the starting role.

Good keeper but very error prone, would fit in well with the likes of Fabianksi etc. But yeah if all the Rangers contract stuff is true I'd take Mcgregor here in a heart-beat, won't ask for too much wages and will be very good competition for Szczesny.

Only problem is will he want to join a team that he won't be guaranteed number one goalkeeper? Coming from Rangers where he was number one week in week out he may want to join a club where he is the main goalkeeper?
Reply 5995
Original post by Ora Thames
Okay don't.

Ill be posting good entertaining stuff relation to football and Arsenal

Original.

Is advertising even allowed on TSR?
Reply 5996
Original post by 419
Original.

Is advertising even allowed on TSR?

Nope. :fyi:

jilebnator

I didn't realize it was so soon! :excited:
Reply 5997
Original post by jilebinator

Against who?
Original post by J.Star
Against who?

Anderlecht and Southampton, it's a 45 minutes per match tournament. The pre season so far is:

14/07 Anderlecht/Southampton (A)
24/07 Malaysia XI (N)
27/07 Man City (N)
29/07 Kitchee FC (N)
05/08 Nigeria (A)
12/08 FC Cologne (A)
Apparently Juventus have offered 10 million Euros for RVP. That's a derisory offer. If anything, Wenger should show that to RVP and dissuade him from going there because they clearly don't want him enough to bid a decent offer.

Latest