The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ct2k7
How about a man and a transgendered lady?

Before I answer let me explain something.

Kissing to me seems random as putting your finger in someones ear. Whatever other people get from it, i dont. (i really like oher things involving my mouth tho, strangely) I do it purely because its expected and its not so bad with a pretty girl. Kissing a transexual, while not a big deal for most people, is to me. Therefore unless transexuals tell people before it gets to that stage, which most dont, i dont like them and think they should take testosterone or something.

But in this case, if we must have them, id say it not as bad as two blokes.
Reply 1001
Original post by minimarshmallow
Thank you :smile:
There's also my friend from high school with two mums.
Similarly, the only comments ever made were by his friends and along the lines of 'Which one is your biological mum?' and 'Does your brother come from the same sperm donor?'.
Edit: Oh and 'Is it done by a doctor or...' :rofl: That one was always funny

:P See.
If you are bullied, it's mostly because of the your insecurities towards a situation. Your character is limited by yourself.

Original post by green.tea
Before I answer let me explain something.

Kissing to me seems random as putting your finger in someones ear. Whatever other people get from it, i dont. (i really like oher things involving my mouth tho, strangely) I do it purely because its expected and its not so bad with a pretty girl. Kissing a transexual, while not a big deal for most people, is to me. Therefore unless transexuals tell people before it gets to that stage, which most dont, i dont like them and think they should take testosterone or something.

But in this case, if we must have them, id say it not as bad as two blokes.

Please excuse me in this because no one has actually replied to this question with what you've said.

Can we accept that it is the shallowness of society and what people perceive to be the socially accepted norm, i.e 1 father and 1 mother (no, not 2 mothers and 1 father etc.) which appears to be leading you - because that's what it sounds like to me.

Let's ask another question. If a guy is with (i.e in a relationship with) a transgendered lady, is he gay or straight?

Though the procedure doesn't incur significant changes pertinent to personality, there are minor changes in which a person may become more caring.

In the case, you've demonstrated that a person's capability of raising children is not dependent on their gender - but it would appear that just because the family follows the social norm, then that makes them a good candidate.

Hitler tried to achieve the ultimate perfection in race by eliminating "anomalies" and those who did not fit it. It didn't end well, and I doubt that such has place in today's society where people are more conscious of human values and are more open to difference in societies.
Original post by minimarshmallow
Thank you :smile:
There's also my friend from high school with two mums.
Similarly, the only comments ever made were by his friends and along the lines of 'Which one is your biological mum?' and 'Does your brother come from the same sperm donor?'.
Edit: Oh and 'Is it done by a doctor or...' :rofl: That one was always funny

What planet do you live on? Ive known about five gays in my whole life never mind several kids with two gay parents. Considering some people didnt even now gays could adopt id say your unusual in the people you know.
Original post by ct2k7

Hitler tried to achieve the ultimate perfection in race by eliminating "anomalies" and those who did not fit it. It didn't end well, and I doubt that such has place in today's society where people are more conscious of human values and are more open to difference in societies.

godwins-law-9796.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Surely it is better to have gay parents than no parents at all?

this is a good one
Original post by robin22391
this is a good one

Could say the same about guys who have a cigar at christmas.
Could say the same about guys who have a cigar at christmas.

how do you mean?
how do you mean?

People who smoke, even a bit, cant adopt.
Reply 1008
Instead of people just begging me and ignoring me, how about you be a real person and engage me.
People who smoke, even a bit, cant adopt.

wuh?

i thought they had problems getting parents who want to adopt....that seems like they are trying to limit it....

basically they are saying that parents who smoke even a wee bit are unfit as a parent....

what next...ban parents who live in inner city because of car fumes.

ban parents with dogs....

ban parents who eat fast food...

ban parents who are overweight

ban parents who dont eat five a day

ban parents who drink beer
Original post by ct2k7
Instead of people just begging me and ignoring me, how about you be a real person and engage me.

How about about you try again without the hitler stuff.
wuh?

i thought they had problems getting parents who want to adopt....that seems like they are trying to limit it....

basically they are saying that parents who smoke even a wee bit are unfit as a parent....

what next...ban parents who live in inner city because of car fumes.

ban parents with dogs....

ban parents who eat fast food...

ban parents who are overweight

ban parents who dont eat five a day

ban parents who drink beer

Its retarded.
Reply 1012
How about about you try again without the hitler stuff.

Prejudice doesn't always win.
No. If they want to look after something that badly then they can get a puppy. Or a kitten.
Original post by ct2k7
Prejudice doesn't always win.

What the hell are you talking about?
Reply 1015
What the hell are you talking about?

Someone's capability isn't mostly physical, it is mental.
Original post by ct2k7
Someone's capability isn't mostly physical, it is mental.

Youre mental by the sound of it.
Reply 1017
Youre mental by the sound of it.

I'm not mental, I'm just very sleepy.
Original post by ct2k7
I'm not mental, I'm just very sleepy.

Go to sleep then. If you have something sensible to say ill talk to you tomorrow.
Original post by Princessofhistory
No. If they want to look after something that badly then they can get a puppy. Or a kitten.

Alright then, I don't like you so I'm telling you now you can't adopt a child for no reason other than my own prejudices, just get a puppy or a kitten and deal with it...

Latest

Trending

Trending