The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think I'm conventionally attractive (I'm no stunner), but I like to think I know where my strenghs and weaknesses lie, and how to work with them. I'm also one of these naff people who believe that my confidence covers up at least part of my flaws. Try it people, you might surprise yourselves. :smile:

Picture0324.jpg
Original post by tehFrance
Indeed :sexface:

tehehe thanks =]
Original post by iwantcurlyhairtoo

someone's jealous, huh?! :wink:
Original post by AjCorbell
True

Woohoo, thanks :wink:
Original post by tehFrance
Indeed :sexface:

:biggrin: TeeHeeHee =]
Original post by coffee cup
I don't think I'm conventionally attractive (I'm no stunner), but I like to think I know where my strenghs and weaknesses lie, and how to work with them. I'm also one of these naff people who believe that my confidence covers up at least part of my flaws. Try it people, you might surprise yourselves. :smile:

Picture0324.jpg

I get bullied from people from other schools, at mine everyone likes me, don't hate me and a few love me :L Its when I get out in public, im not large or skinny. The fact that I do not wear make up and have a short skirt and wear glasses and curley hair I often get laughed and pointed at. I just laugh back at them and if i am with someone point at them and laugh or on the phone i'll say, oh just these strange people looking at me. I even had one person to busy laughing they walked into a lampost... her nose started bleeding and then guess who was laughing :')
Reply 207
My face isn't all that, but I've got broad shoulders and powerful legs and core so if I bothered I could probably have a decent body.
Reply 208
I like to think I'm smart. Not handsome, but yeah smart. And no, my looks dont affect my confidence. It stays at the same level(whichever that is)!
Original post by aeterno
I'm so good looking that when people see me they start crying at being given the opportunity to stand in the face of such beauty :u:

Spoiler

Hehehe, this was a great reply! I like you already... :-) xx
Original post by JessicaUk
Hehehe, this was a great reply! I like you already... :-) xx

i agree i coudnt stp laughing- so handsome giv us ur number
Reply 211
nope, not attractive at all
let's rate each other's looks xD
Original post by krissip0oh
let's rate each other's looks xD

erm .. your absolutly gorgeous :smile: xx
Original post by ManchesterUnited7_
Thats me .. on a really good day. People say "oh your gorgeous and cute" .. but i can honestly hand on heart i look in the mirror and think woah your really ugly and somtimes avoid the mirror. I was bullied like hell about my looks and never recovered from it

Whoever bullied you did it for no reason other than to make themselves feel better. Don't let people like that affect your perception of yourself or your life :frown: Your really good looking and cute!
Reply 215
No. All my features are wrong - small lips, big nose, big ears, small boobs, the list goes on.
Original post by restoration
Whoever bullied you did it for no reason other than to make themselves feel better. Don't let people like that affect your perception of yourself or your life :frown: Your really good looking and cute!

woah ... cheers mate does genuinly mean a hell of a lot :smile:
I couldn't care less.
Original post by ManchesterUnited7_
woah ... cheers mate does genuinly mean a hell of a lot :smile:

S'alright that wasn't me just saying that either seriously don't put yourself down :smile:
Reply 219
me neither, i really dont care what people think of me

Quick Reply

Latest