The Student Room Group

How many friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Popppppy
5 really close friends from my course plus my boyfriend.

Group shot of my elite crew :cool: (minus 1 holding the camera, and not including bf)

Spoiler

Always amuses me when people are retarded enough to link Facebook URL's on TSR.

Nice glasses............
Reply 21
Original post by Zyyz
Friends who I can tell anything to? 0. Acquaintances who I see/speak to who I could go on a night out with? About 80-100

Am I popular?- Yes.

Am I lonely? Yes.

:hugs: Aw.
Reply 22
Original post by Cigarette

Nice glasses............

Creepy!
12 friends that I feel are quite close friends. They are a mixture of people from my college, old secondary school and family friends.
Reply 24
1 very best friend, 1 other close friend from home, 1 friend at uni, around 10 good friends who I don't see very often but am in contact with online regularly. About 20-30 acquaintances who I get on well with but wouldn't call friends, both online and offline.
I have so many, I am just that popular :fan:

Nice glasses............

allow ur dutty sig takin up the whole space :rofl2:
Reply 27
Uh, three BFF type friends.

There are loads of people I get along great with and love seeing, but for whatever reason don't see much of... it'd be difficult to count them.
Reply 28
Probably about 5 very good friends, they'd be the ones I'd put up with my family as people I care most about.
A good number of friends/acquaintances who I'd happily go for a drink/shopping etc. with.
I'm pretty happy with this :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by tsr-member
2 :smile:

I hope I am included inside that 2. :smile:

Nice glasses............

Why's it retarded?
About 4 or 5
5 really close friends from my course plus my boyfriend.

Group shot of my elite crew :cool: (minus 1 holding the camera, and not including bf)

Spoiler

Guy on the right scares the hell out of me
Original post by Dubs_ski
Guy on the right scares the hell out of me

Haha that's my best friend, just after he got a really severe haircut. I told him he looked like a Russian gangster.
Reply 34
If we're talking people I could go and enjoy a good night out/hang out with as a group then maybe 50 or more, if we're talking people I would choose to see on an individual, one-on-one basis for a decent period of time then we're talking maybe 15-20, absolute max. And if we're talking people I could talk to about almost anything, probably 5 or 6 at most (all of whom I've known for 5+ years) - my best mate who I've known since we we're born (our parents are best mates as well and also my godparents), 4 people I lived with during my whole time at University/after graduating and one person I've known since I went to school with them. Would also add my girlfriend (also an old Uni friend) to that group as well, as she has been like a best friend to me over the past year.

To be honest, I'm the kind of person who would rather spend time with the same core of close friends, all of the time, than constantly be jumping from one group of people to another anyway.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
Three.

I think they hate me though, so I'm really not that sure...
Why's it retarded?
I wouldn't call it retarded, but:

Familiar?
Reply 37
Original post by Ham22
:hugs: Aw.

I wasn't fishing for sympathy but :hugs: :smile:
Reply 38
Why's it retarded?

Why would you want the people on TSR to have access to your friend's FB?
Original post by whyumadtho
I wouldn't call it retarded, but:

Familiar?

No that's not and never has been my cover photo and anyway I doubt anyone cares about nme that much to go stalking me online and if they did they'd be entirely disappointed to find that all I do is sit in all day doing uni work (engineering) and occasionally go to work at subway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending