The Student Room Group

How many friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Popppppy
5 really close friends from my course plus my boyfriend.

Group shot of my elite crew :cool: (minus 1 holding the camera, and not including bf)

Spoiler

Those are prescription glasses right? :colonhash:
I have one now. One flew away while my mum was cleaning his cage. :eek:
Reply 122
I would prob only say 3 good friends, sigh
I have a very large 'friendship' group, but in reality some of them are only 'friends' when it suits them.
I'd say I have about 6 friends who I know would drop everything if I needed them to.
Maybe 100+ acquantainces, and about 7 friends at this point.
ONLINE STORE :

====( fullmalls.com )=====

n2012 comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

====( fullmalls.com )=====
Reply 126
There are 7 of us which are close at uni in my halls then there are other course friends I hang around with too. Then back home I have only a couple of close friends, but a few others that are less close friends who I haven't seen for a while or will see when we go out as a large group.
Original post by TheHansa
Those are prescription glasses right? :colonhash:

Yes. -2.5 in both eyes.
Original post by Popppppy
Yes. -2.5 in both eyes.

Good answer :biggrin:
Reply 129
2 if you count my cat
theres a group of 10 of us at school who i am good friends with, but i would say i had 6 people i would call very close friends.
and i talk to everyone else, but we're not that close :P
Standardly, I know everyone in my year at college, we're all cool, but only really have 5 or 6 close friends who I love spending time with. I prefer it this way.

Also stop giving Poppppy hate for the photo, most o' you guys are probably too afraid to post pictures of yourself and yer mates.
Reply 132
none *sob*
Reply 133
5 that I trust and would consider close friends, many more acquaintances.
Reply 134
Best friends, I'd say around 8 maybe.
Friends who I'm pretty close to and would hang out with if they said 'Oi, come hang out' :P about 15 ish?
Then about 20-30 acquaintances from school.
Since uni, very few... (I'm now at the end of my second year)...

At school I had maybe 6 close friends that I could talk to about stuff & then plus maybe 25-30 aquaintances, the sort whose parties you'd get invited to / shoot the sh*t in the common room, but not that close...

Since uni, lost contact with nearly all of my close friends and all my aquaintances, minus a drink at christmas, and haven't made any close friends at uni, or to be honest any friends full stop at uni...

So now: 3 aquaintances on my course who I can go to lectures with and occasionally go to a bar with, another 2 or 3 aquaintances from other courses, and friends of aquaintances who I know by sight but who don't talk to me...

And 3 friends from/at home, not including my family but including my two cats... :smile:

Its not that I don't want friends, just been struggling since starting uni. There's lots of people on the 'aquaintance' front who I would describe as 'My friend so-and-so' or 'My friend on my course' but who really aren't proper friends, if you know what I mean...
Original post by Anonymous
Since uni, very few... (I'm now at the end of my second year)...

At school I had maybe 6 close friends that I could talk to about stuff & then plus maybe 25-30 aquaintances, the sort whose parties you'd get invited to / shoot the sh*t in the common room, but not that close...

Since uni, lost contact with nearly all of my close friends and all my aquaintances, minus a drink at christmas, and haven't made any close friends at uni, or to be honest any friends full stop at uni...

So now: 3 aquaintances on my course who I can go to lectures with and occasionally go to a bar with, another 2 or 3 aquaintances from other courses, and friends of aquaintances who I know by sight but who don't talk to me...

And 3 friends from/at home, not including my family but including my two cats... :smile:

Its not that I don't want friends, just been struggling since starting uni. There's lots of people on the 'aquaintance' front who I would describe as 'My friend so-and-so' or 'My friend on my course' but who really aren't proper friends, if you know what I mean...

Sorry, this post was me, dunno why it posted anon, must have accidentally clicked the box... :P
Zero.
Reply 138
for me, i will say about....eight close friends who I will have for life and about 15 acquaintances
Reply 139
I enjoy my own company.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending