The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why did the thread go dead all of a sudden?!
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Why did the thread go dead all of a sudden?!

Sorry, went away to get something to eat :tongue: What ya up to? :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Sorry, went away to get something to eat :tongue: What ya up to? :smile:

Not much to be honest :L I'm actually astonished by the sudden rise in your post count over the past few days!!
Not much to be honest :L I'm actually astonished by the sudden rise in your post count over the past few days!!

Lol it's mainly because I've been very active in the maths forum lately :tongue: The GCSE is approaching and loads of people are asking questions, and it's fun answering them :smile: What was my post count the last time you checked? :smile:
Lol it's mainly because I've been very active in the maths forum lately :tongue: The GCSE is approaching and loads of people are asking questions, and it's fun answering them :smile: What was my post count the last time you checked? :smile:

Ahh I see! :biggrin: well, I was only just higher than you just a few days ago! And now you're 2000+! :redface:
Ahh I see! :biggrin: well, I was only just higher than you just a few days ago! And now you're 2000+! :redface:

Really?!? Wow, didn't know I was posting that much :eek: Still, my average post per day is very low compared to yours. It's because I joined TSR mid-year nine for some reason and there was no year 9 thread or anything so I rarely used to post :tongue: It's only since I found the year 11 thread that I've become active on TSR tbh :tongue:
Really?!? Wow, didn't know I was posting that much :eek: Still, my average post per day is very low compared to yours. It's because I joined TSR mid-year nine for some reason and there was no year 9 thread or anything so I rarely used to post :tongue: It's only since I found the year 11 thread that I've become active on TSR tbh :tongue:

I joined at the back end of last year I think.. And I only started posting regularly in march.. My post count was <100 in march! :tongue:
I joined at the back end of last year I think.. And I only started posting regularly in march.. My post count was <100 in march! :tongue:

Wow, well your post count has also increased significantly :smile: Anyway, I better go, I have my maths paper tomorrow (not sure if I should insert ":frown:" or ":smile:"). See ya :biggrin:
Wow, well your post count has also increased significantly :smile: Anyway, I better go, I have my maths paper tomorrow (not sure if I should insert ":frown:" or ":smile:"). See ya :biggrin:

Haha it has! No problem mate, get some rest! Good luck with tomorrows exam.. Not that you'll need it :tongue: night mate :biggrin:
Lol have fun :smile: Are you also going to watch the Tennis tomorrow to see Nadal win? :tongue: Slightly unrelated, but have you met any tennis players in real life? :smile:

Oh, I see what you mean :frown: Maybe you'll feel differently after GCSEs are over and you've had a break from it?

It's not been that bad, thanks :smile: I had a battle with a bird that somehow managed to fly into my room and wasted an hour or so trying to get it out :tongue: But other than that, it's just been maths revision :smile: You? :biggrin:
I'll try :P Yep, if all goes to plan I'll be home in time to get something to eat and enjoy the match! Nadal better win, I won't let Novak do something Fed couldn't :biggrin: No, I haven't :frown: Have you?

Yeah, hopefully. :redface:

Ahaha! :lol: You could have kept it as a pet!
I watched the Mentalist finale... that's about it for me :dontknow:
Any night owls? :frown:
Any night owls? :frown:

Me and maths :wink: , is it the same for you?
Sooo how's everyone doing? Assuming someone else is here..
Original post by mia_hilton
Me and maths :wink: , is it the same for you?

Nope! I did my Maths GCSE last year :biggrin: feeling confident?
*NIGHT OWL OVER HERE* :biggrin: hi!
I'm hereeee!:biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Nope! I did my Maths GCSE last year :biggrin: feeling confident?

I don't know :frown: i did a mock and got 80/100 , which is like an A?
anyone else finished their exams yet? :smile:
Original post by Melissajanex
I'm hereeee!:biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

hey how are you? :smile:
Original post by mia_hilton
I don't know :frown: i did a mock and got 80/100 , which is like an A?

No, that's an A* actually :smile:

Original post by obsessedfreak95
anyone else finished their exams yet? :smile:

I have :smile:

Latest