The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6440
Mornin' :smile:

how are we all?

having a bit of a lazy day today..not good - might do a little history for friday, and go over some maths for tommoz
Reply 6441
Original post by Alexx53
3 Latin, 2 German, Maths, Russian, History :frown:

OUCH... I feel for you :frown:

I only have maths tomorrow and history friday..then i'm done :smile:
Reply 6442
Original post by g.k.galloway
OUCH... I feel for you :frown:

I only have maths tomorrow and history friday..then i'm done :smile:

My fault for picking stupid subjects :biggrin: Although it's only the Latin and History I'm not looking forward to :s-smilie: Must start revising for them soon but I really don't want to :smile:

How did you think the Maths yesterday went?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Alexx53
3 Latin, 2 German, Maths, Russian, History :frown:

Wow! When do you finish all together? I had my language exams at the start of exam season, and were all on the same day :frown:
How did everyone think maths went yesterday? Feeling positive about calculator paper tomorrow?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo
Reply 6445
Original post by KatnissEverdeen
Wow! When do you finish all together? I had my language exams at the start of exam season, and were all on the same day :frown:

Last one's on the 27th. 4 this week, 3 next week, 1 the week after. And then holiday :biggrin:
Were they all the same language? It'd be a bit harsh scheduling different ones on the same day and expecting you to switch xD
Reply 6446
Original post by shyamshah
How did everyone think maths went yesterday? Feeling positive about calculator paper tomorrow?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo

I thought it went really well, much easier than some of the past papers and looking at the mark scheme I think I've dropped around 6 or 7 marks :smile:

How did you find it?
I had a biology exam this morning, I think it went OK. *fingers crossed*

First of my three history exams this afternoon, USA history, so I better do OK on this one considering my dad is a Yank!
Original post by Alexx53
I thought it went really well, much easier than some of the past papers and looking at the mark scheme I think I've dropped around 6 or 7 marks :smile:

How did you find it?

I think it went quite well, don't think I idid any silly mistakes but found a few questions hard, hoping for 80+. I thought after the specimen and practice papers I did that it will be hard but it was actually decent :smile:
Reply 6449
Yes, what did you guys put for question 25, about the cylinder and sphere? I could do everything, but that.
whats this about??
Reply 6451
Original post by Alexx53
My fault for picking stupid subjects :biggrin: Although Maths, Russian and German will be fine. It's the Latin and History I'm not looking forward to :s-smilie: Must start revising for them soon but I really don't want to :smile:

How did you think the Maths yesterday went?

I think it was alright, easier than most of the past papers i've done, I know I made at least one silly mistake but according to the rough mark scheme i got in the mid 80's, so with a similar score on tomorrows paper I hopefully should be able to secure an A* :biggrin: Which I will be over the moon with :smile:

I think it went quite well, don't think I idid any silly mistakes but found a few questions hard, hoping for 80+. I thought after the specimen and practice papers I did that it will be hard but it was actually decent :smile:

same... I got 3x for the cylinder question - everyone else got that so its most likely right but I wrote square root 3x in the answer box...annoyed with myself!!!

I think it means we will get a hard calc paper though...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6452
Original post by LusterMX
Yes, what did you guys put for question 25, about the cylinder and sphere? I could do everything, but that.

r = 3x... I got that but stupidly wrote square root 3x in the answer box..no idea why!!!!
I think it was alright, easier than most of the past papers i've done, I know I made at least one silly mistake but according to the rough mark scheme i got in the mid 80's, so with a similar score on tomorrows paper I hopefully should be able to secure an A* :biggrin: Which I will be over the moon with :smile:

same... I got 3x for the cylinder question - everyone else got that so its most likely right but I wrote square root 3x in the answer box...annoyed with myself!!!

You would have still got marks for working it out :smile:
Reply 6454
You would have still got marks for working it out :smile:

Yeh :smile: which is good, I always underline the answer before I put it in the answer box too.. so not sure whether that would get me the mark...
Yeh :smile: which is good, I always underline the answer before I put it in the answer box too.. so not sure whether that would get me the mark...

It might do ::smile: you feeling confident about tomorrow?
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Well, if it was hard, the grade boundaries will be lower won't they :smile: what grade are you hoping for?

A/A* lol
Reply 6457
It might do ::smile: you feeling confident about tomorrow?

Okay..I prefer calc to non calc as I don't trust my calculations lol

It also means more shape and space - Which I love :smile:
Original post by LusterMX

Can you remember the question exactly? I could have a go if you like?
Reply 6459
Original post by Alexx53

How did you find it?

could you please link me to the mark scheme?

Latest