The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Yaaaaay for my name being in the 2nd list! Excuse my lateness! D:
I find it so hard to keep up with this thread stuff! D:

Anyway, what exams do you guys have coming up this week?
I have English and a science ideas in context paper, I wish anyone with the same the best of luck! Also wish you the best of luck if you're doing other subjects! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Leelad
Aqa website. Do every single past paper. Seriously, you will start noticing how similar the questions are and providing its a good exam, you should breeze it.

Failing that, anything I can help you with? :smile:

Unfournately,my AQA GCSE course is a new specification and that me3ans I can't predict the questions and this thread really does move fast compared to the Year 10 thread?-Why I wonder? and I got 15th top poster on the last thread.
Original post by g.k.galloway
my summer -
exams finish
work exp
cornwall for my g.granddad's 100th bd
sixth form week
prefect stuff with new yr 7's
scotland to see grand parents..

then its august.. now august goes like this ----

PANIC!!!!!

looks like our august is very similar! july will be nice but august will be me freaking out how one step closer we are to results day...
Original post by OllieWolly
Oh that's cool! :biggrin: You're the first person I've ever spoken to from there then! Feel special! :wink: And yeah! I'm alright at typing but I'm sure I sound atrocious in person! Oh I do the same! I've got a whole fake laugh thing in case I don't understand a joke or if someone says something that i don't find funny.. I feel bad if i don't laugh so I do a fake laugh instead!

i do feel very special! :wink: what do you mean you sound "atrocious" in person? give an example of how you may sound! :wink: i guess i sound sort of similar but you should see mine and my best friend's language when together it's well... when i know people do that, i always ask, "get it or fake?" and usually they say "fake" and i have another attempt at trying to explain to them!
Original post by mandi21

I have English and a science ideas in context paper, I wish anyone with the same the best of luck! Also wish you the best of luck if you're doing other subjects! :smile:

i have 2 biology papers tomorrow! a business paper tuesday and 2 chemistry papers thursday!
Morning everybody! :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Morning! :hat2:

What you up to today then? :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Morning! :hat2:

What you up to today then? :smile:

Biology revision! My school are holding a revision session 12:00-14:00 :smile: need to make sure I'm prepared for tomorrow! You?
Biology revision! My school are holding a revision session 12:00-14:00 :smile: need to make sure I'm prepared for tomorrow! You?

Same! Except I'm not going to school to do it :smile:

What exam board are you with for biology? :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Same! Except I'm not going to school to do it :smile:

What exam board are you with for biology? :smile:

I'll do some at home tonight too :smile: AQA, you?
Reply 990
im not even ready for biology exam tomorrow :frown:
Reply 991
yayyy biology 3 revision...
Reply 992
Morning all :hello:

Biology, chemistry and OMAM revision today :thumbsdown:
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
i do feel very special! :wink: what do you mean you sound "atrocious" in person? give an example of how you may sound! :wink: i guess i sound sort of similar but you should see mine and my best friend's language when together it's well... when i know people do that, i always ask, "get it or fake?" and usually they say "fake" and i have another attempt at trying to explain to them!

Good! And if everyone from Buckinghamshire/Berkshire is like you then it must be a pretty cool place :wink: Erm.. I just mean that my accent's normal here but to the rest of the country it probably sounds stupid :tongue: I'm sure you don't sound that bad! And you actually ask people if they're fake laughing? I don't think anyones realised that I have a fake laugh yet thankfully :tongue:
Original post by blueray
2 exams on monday! Bio and citizenship! :smile:

I also have citizenship:biggrin:
Are you doing Edexcel? x
Original post by mandi21

Oooo- for ideas in context, you're on OCR right?
I also have that exam on Thursday, along with poetry:frown:
Reply 996

Hey, how is everyone?
If you use the extract in part b of the AQA OMAM paper can you still get a high mark?
Original post by g.k.galloway
yayyy biology 3 revision...

You're not the only one! I need to cram all day today for Biology 2 and 3.. And then English lit and chemistry later in the week :frown:
Reply 999
Original post by justanotherindigo
Oooo- for ideas in context, you're on OCR right?
I also have that exam on Thursday, along with poetry:frown:

I'm doing the OCR one on Thursday, chemistry right?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest