The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiekutie
omg same!
most of it is making sense now... but i'm STILL struggling with the mole calculations and testing for anions :s-smilie: x

Well my exams done now! I can only hope for the best:tongue: I hope yours went well.
Hows the biology ( aqa ) exam guys? In my recomendation i found it was REALLY easy, but i thung i lose 1/2 marks by finding out the concentration of the plant takes in C02

( 3b or something )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1582
Original post by Sheel1
Hows the biology ( aqa ) exam guys? In my recomendation i found it was REALLY easy

I found it okay too :smile:

(b3)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by iJess
Ooh that would annoy me we just walk and wait outside our exam hall and walk out of school again

Yeah, we sort of have to register for safety reasons which is understandable :/
Reply 1584
Original post by SmileAway
The thing is even if I knew my stuff for my English exam - I would do terrible, I never get an A; in an exam! It's so annoying cause I think it's gonna ruin my results:/

English will always find a way to ruin my life.. we have a mutual hatred for eachother.

Oooooh there's oreos in the cupboard *proceeds to nom oreos*
Original post by g.k.galloway
English will always find a way to ruin my life.. we have a mutual hatred for eachother.

Oooooh there's oreos in the cupboard *proceeds to nom oreos*

I just keep thinking that in 9 days time, I will never have to do English again...such a happy thought:smile: + Oreos...care to share?:P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1586
Original post by SmileAway
I just keep thinking that in 9 days time, I will never have to do English again...such a happy thought:smile: + Oreos...care to share?:P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

One of the most happiest thoughts i've ever had :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sure - they're double stuff!
Reply 1587
the debate going on in my head right now ---

I want to watch a film
but I can't because I need to revise for english
then again.. It will be so dull and I think I know most of the material...
but perhaps I ought to go over it
BUT I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED!
Original post by kashagupta
Hahaha yes, you're very right :') hahahahaha I also wrote down further maths but I don't think there's enough interest in the year in it, so I may go for geography :smile: did you do the biology unit 3 paper today?

yeah i did! how did you find it? :smile:
Original post by OllieWolly
I didn't find them too bad thankfully! Normally there's something I find really hard to answer but on these I didn't find anything too bad :smile: What about you? Which paper did you find easier? :biggrin:

i think perhaps i found B3 slightly easier in some ways, some of the questions of B2 were okay but then some of them i'm a bit apprehensive about! :smile:
Original post by Dandaman9999
Definitely! I thought they were quite ok, just hope we get the marks that we wanted... It's out of our hands now :smile:

exactly! it's all about what's written on that markscheme and maybe how the examiner's feeling, even though it probably shouldn't have an affect, to some extent it probably does! :smile: how do you feel about chemistry thursday?
would you say 80 % ( 36/45 ) is a B or A???? Calculated my self but may go down :frown:
Original post by Sheel1
would you say 80 % ( 36/45 ) is a B or A???? Calculated my self but may go down :frown:

36/45 is nearly always an A*
I know that feeling!! But I'm just waiting for the 27th of June when my final ever German exam will be! That'll be the happiest moment of my life :smile:))))))))) never have to speak a word of it again!!!!!!

I have the same German exam as you! I also feel exactly the same, looking back now I really can't understand what possessed me to pick German?:confused:
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
exactly! it's all about what's written on that markscheme and maybe how the examiner's feeling, even though it probably shouldn't have an affect, to some extent it probably does! :smile: how do you feel about chemistry thursday?

I'm feeling quite confident on chemistry because it's 'my' subject, the one I'm best at :smile: what about you? And have you started revising for next Wednesday?
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
i think perhaps i found B3 slightly easier in some ways, some of the questions of B2 were okay but then some of them i'm a bit apprehensive about! :smile:

I found B3 easier as well.. So did all the people I spoke to at school :smile: I managed to finish with quite a bit of time to spare so I could check through B3 but I didn't for B2 :frown:
Original post by Shields56
I have the same German exam as you! I also feel exactly the same, looking back now I really can't understand what possessed me to pick German?:confused:

Haha I actually can't wait till I can leave my German classroom and look back at the 5 years I spent in pain and torture struggling to learn the language :rolleyes: Do you even know how to revise for listening and reading exams??
Reply 1597
I'm feeling quite confident on chemistry because it's 'my' subject, the one I'm best at :smile: what about you? And have you started revising for next Wednesday?

I feel the same about chem, taking it next year. what are you taking?
I'm hopefully doing

biology
chemistry
economics
maths
(maybe f.maths)
Original post by OllieWolly
I found B3 easier as well.. So did all the people I spoke to at school :smile: I managed to finish with quite a bit of time to spare so I could check through B3 but I didn't for B2 :frown:

B2 i think quite a few people were upset with, i'm not really over the moon with my performance with B2, i'm just hoping it was okay, i could've done with about 5 minutes spare because i would've liked to have gone through my answers a bit, but i didn't really get time for that :frown: it's really annoying because i want to know my mark know and know how i did, it's like wait another 3 months! how do you feel about our epic chemistry revision raves on wednesday? :wink:
Haha I actually can't wait till I can leave my German classroom and look back at the 5 years I spent in pain and torture struggling to learn the language :rolleyes: Do you even know how to revise for listening and reading exams??

Yes! I've been doing it for four years, I used to enjoy it but now whenever I see it on my timetable it just fills me with dread:frown:
I'm just going to learn tons of vocab, at our school we use this website called "language perfect" which is good it's a vocab learning website but I don't know if your school needs an account to access it?

Latest