The Student Room Group

English Language - Passage for comment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anne james
Thanks a bunch!!!:h::h: That really helped a lot!

I'm glad! :biggrin:
Hi guys, i am actually a private candidate sitting for both my AS and A Level exams in a week's time! I have studied everything completely on my own with only books for the past 8 months. I'm taking Economics, Law and English and i have focused so much on the other two that i almost forgot i had an English paper to sit for, not to mention it's the first paper! I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread as i have a week till my first paper and everything here helped me SO UNBELIEVABLY much. I am fluent in English however completely new to the whole exam format of these papers. So thank you once again! Here's to hoping i get to keep my King's offer hahaha. xxxx
Reply 22
Wait thats some brilliant essay . That just blew my mind ..
Reply 23
urm can u give the questions pls and the essays
Reply 24
could u please give me the essays and questions please
sir or mam i dont understant how to comment on style an passage please help me
can u plzzz help me Sir or Mam i need your help i dont know much about how to comment on style and language of the passage plzzzzzzz i am worried about my English As level exam plzzzz give me some hint.......... how to. comment on passage.......... thankyou
hey, could you help me answer 9093_s14_qp_11 question 3a, i would be very happy and really apreciate you if you can help me, cause im struggling with my english
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending