The Student Room Group

A Levels for BA (Hons) Degree in Business Administration and French

Hi,

as you probably gathered by the title i want to do a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Administration and French. I was just wondering if these A Levels are good for this degree:

Year 12
AS Level French
AS Level Business studies
AS Level English literature
AS Level Mathematics

Year 13
A2 Level French
A2 Level Business studies
A2 Level English literature
A2 Level Mathematics

Year 14
A2 Level French (Re-take in order to get a better grade if I dont get an A*)
A2 Level Business studies (Re-take in order to get a better grade if I dont get an A*)
AS Level ICT
AS Level Economics
Why are you considering re-takes of you don't get an A*?! To do International Business with 2 languages, in general, you need ABB. You would need a B in French. Your A level choices sound great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your A Level options sound fantastic, especially for what you want to do! French is a fantastic subject and I'm about to start my A2 course and I can't wait to learn even more. Similarly, English Literature is a really interesting subject. If you ever need any help or advice with either subject, feel free to let me know.

I didn't study Business or Mathematics, but they definitely seem relevant to what you're doing and most people that I've talked to seem to enjoy studying them.

I don't know if you'd need to do Year 14 with retakes and new subjects. It is of course up to you, but as long as you work hard in Year 12 and Year 13, you should be able to get into a great university without retaking.

Quick Reply

Latest