The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hana_87
Hi

Does anyone out there know of any successful weight loss tablets? I really want to discover some that actually work despite seeing them advertised everywhere! I don't want to pay to take tablets which will do nothing but don't want to risk my life either!

I'm starting to eat more healthily and get back to the gym but want to loose weight before holiday and tummy and leg fat is sooooo stubborn!

Thanks.

Jesus Christ. Eat healthy and work out regularly!!!!!
Original post by Hana_87
That is me in the profile picture, yes. And i just do :frown:

Why bother with stupid pills? It's just going to ruin your internal system. Just keep eating more healthy foods and exercise A LOT more, if you used to do 30 minutes of a workout, do an hour. And also try adding weight training to your routine, muscles burn up fat. There is no easy route, diet pills can't be a permanent thing, and once you come off them, you're just going to add the weight back.
Reply 22
Original post by Hana_87
That is me in the profile picture, yes. And i just do :frown:

I crash dieted until it became totally obsessive. I'm a 6,1" guy and eventually dropped down to under 8 stone. Please. Take it from someone who has felt the need to unnecessarily diet including taking weight loss pills etc. I promise it is not worth it. I swear to you, if that is your profile picture you look really pretty. You don't need to resort to something like weight loss pills, just exercise a bit and control your carb intake. You'll be at your target weight in no time, just don't get silly with it like I did.
Reply 23
ephedrine hcl

inooo.com or centurysupplements/astronutrition .com

thank me later
epehdrine, ECA stack, DNP, clen, T3, albuterol, there's plenty of illegal and difficult to obtain diet pills that actually do work. They are not without side effects, some of them much worse than others, and I cannot recommend you take any of them unless you fully understand the physiology behind their mechanisms and potential side effects.

Furthermore, you don't actually need to lose any weight, but if you feel you want to, a healthy balanced diet with caloric deficit and more exercise in the gym could work?
Reply 25
ECA stack or hydroxycut
Reply 26
Do any of you have any links to the best ones? I have no idea of any of these names you're throwing at me.
Do you want us to wipe ur arse after you take a massive poo while we're at it?

You got some suggestions.
Use google and do your own research fs
Reply 28
Original post by cowsforsale
Do you want us to wipe ur arse after you take a massive poo while we're at it?

You got some suggestions.
Use google and do your own research fs

Wow chill out i only meant people who have used them and recommend any, that's all! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
I can't believe you're ACTUALLY considering using any pills.

LAZY!!
I have tried various weight loss pills but Generic Alli worked for me. Its very cheap which I bought here http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/alli.shtmlI. I can honestly say I've had zero side effects.

Latest