The Student Room Group

Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray Bradbury
Bad day for Muslim PR.
Meanwhile in other news.....Just seen on the BBC, another six Asian men on trial in Burnley for raping a white girl in Nelson. :frown:

oh really, the BBC released child grooming figures recently, around 5% of all child groomers are Pakistani (muslim) but for some reason, 100% of the total the media reports about!
Reply 181
Original post by King-Panther
Indeed, who did actually carry out 911 and 7/7? Evidence would suggest, your own governments did.

You, the westerners have spilled the blood of hundreds of millions of people, so lets not act as if we have the moral high ground.

Can see where your going with this possibly. Might as well say it.
I am a Muslim an I agree with you (
tssf_skye), the content of that video was just wrong.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by wise not old
I am a Muslim an I agree with you (
tssf_skye), the content of that video was just wrong.

Thank you.
And i just want to state that if this was a christian doing this to a muslim, i would feel the exact same way and be saying exactly the same things.
Original post by melevin9
Wahhabi are not muslims - they twist and change the rules of islam - go do your research before jumping to conclusions

You have more in common with Wahhabism that you might wish.

An alliance with fundamentalism is something you both seem to share. Except instead of excusing death to apostates, you use it to eliminate Wahhabism from Islam as I'm sure they also do to you.
Reply 185
Indeed, who did actually carry out 911 and 7/7? Evidence would suggest, your own governments did.

You, the westerners have spilled the blood of hundreds of millions of people, so lets not act as if we have the moral high ground.

If you don't like us, why don't you leave London?

In fact I fully invite you to leave the west entirely. Your utopia awaits you in South Asia.

Cue "wahwahwah u stole my gold so I come to your country and tell everyone how evil you are wahwahwah"
Reply 186

And the "evidence" the suggests Britain was responsible for the July 7th bombings is what exactly?
Original post by RyanT
If you don't like us, why don't you leave London?

In fact I fully invite you to leave the west entirely. Your utopia awaits you in South Asia.

Cue "wahwahwah u stole my gold so I come to your country and tell everyone how evil you are wahwahwah"

Is that the best you've got?

The very west that the east enlightened and brought out of the dark ages?

Did you see britain before the Romans came over and civilised you? Running around naked and living in huts whilst the middle east was the cradle of civilization.

Indeed, had you had not robbed my ancestors wealth, I would have a dynasty to return to. How about you return the wealth and I'll go back with it.
Reply 188

Did you see britain before the Romans came over and civilised you? Running around naked and living in huts whilst the middle east was the cradle of civilization.

Indeed, had you had not robbed my ancestors wealth, I would have a dynasty to return to. How about you return the wealth and I'll go back with it.

Sounds like the sort of imperialist pomp of the Daily Mail

Most people are against what is happening, some time in the vast, vast majority with recent wars, and we are ashamed of our past imperialism.

Arabs and muslims can never self criticise about their pasts, because you know you are just as guilty as us.

WK's.
Reply 190
I'm just here to clarify and not argue.

Original post by .eXe
Are you sure about this?

Or is this just your blind ignorance shining through?

Where is the verse stating not to follow the OT but the NT and how do you reconcile commandments in the NT to follow the OT which Rat_Bag posted?

If the case is to follow the NT but not the OT, why? Why did Jesus not support these divinely created laws any more? It was of good use before, but not any more, how come?
I just wanna ask, who has actually seen the video?
Original post by Ray Bradbury
Bad day for Muslim PR.
Meanwhile in other news.....Just seen on the BBC, another six Asian men on trial in Burnley for raping a white girl in Nelson. :frown:

you must have missed that british soldier who raped a 12 year old girl in iraw then shot all her family too?

but in relation to this video i dont belive internet or the media ever...but lets say this video is true etc and they beheaded him like that it seems wrong
Original post by tssf_skye
I just wanna ask, who has actually seen the video?

i jus did
Original post by umarrehman187
i jus did

what did you think of it?
Original post by tssf_skye
what did you think of it?

pretty nasty tbh
Reply 196

sorry to interrupt your intellect. You've received hundreds of millions of pounds for being lazy off this country. any wealth that was 'stolen' (which is complete nonsense from a closet terrorist)

2 years ago Pakistan was given 600 million pounds by the government. any 'stolen' wealth, (yet again, how is wealth stolen? exaplain and where is your evidence this happened) would have been given back in abundance.

shameless people always look for excuses to put others down. We all know how people like you do it. I can see what you're trying to do to people. #shame-LESS
Reply 197
Original post by Rat_Bag
And the "evidence" the suggests Britain was responsible for the July 7th bombings is what exactly?

they just need somebody to blame. they're hardly classly, nice, friendly, tolerant people are they.
Reply 198
Original post by Piprod01
You have more in common with Wahhabism that you might wish.

An alliance with fundamentalism is something you both seem to share. Except instead of excusing death to apostates, you use it to eliminate Wahhabism from Islam as I'm sure they also do to you.

kid im sure your smart enough to not presume theories or even facts in this case. Ask any reputable (and i mean reputable) muslim and he'd tell you. just because two things look and sound similar doesnt mean they are the same!
Reply 199
Original post by melevin9
kid im sure your smart enough to not presume theories or even facts in this case. Ask any reputable (and i mean reputable) muslim and he'd tell you. just because two things look and sound similar doesnt mean they are the same!

Where do I find this reputable muslim?

Reputable by whose standards?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending