The Student Room Group

Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007
In reality the majority of Muslims are against "Wahabiism"............pretty much they get a lot of criticism since it began, because the movement came out of nowhere and are no where in line with the original views of Islam...........and are seen as extremists by many scholars.

I agree :smile: people can call themselves Muslims and not really be Muslims :s
I remember once seeing a documentary about people claiming to be a religion when they really aren't true followers and this stripper claimed to be Christian ? Now I'm sure many Christians will say 'She's just not following the religion properly', just as how Muslims say that these people clearly aren't following the laws of Islam properly
Reply 81
Original post by es.c
Has anyone ever threatened you to join Islam or face death?

I was born into a Muslum household... With a Catholic Mother... Strange upbringing I guess
Reply 82
Original post by consumed
I was born into a Muslum household... With a Catholic Mother... Strange upbringing I guess

I hope you are Christian.

If not i'd rather you be atheist than a muslim. Somehow, I think I'll be disappointed :frown:
Reply 83
Oh, this again, I'm tired of it, can't we all become atheists and move on? ffs.

I didn't know north africans were still called moors
Reply 84
Original post by es.c
This thread has gone way out of hand.
When these kinds of articles are published, media shows it as being all Muslims, when in fact it is a very small minority of Muslims that follow extreme rules.
In terms of Aisha and the prophet sharing the same pillow..? I think the historians will agree that in those times, Romans, Persians all did the same. It was a norm to have many wives, regardless of age, and for it to be done by the fathers persomission for the daughter to marry.

All the haters of Islam need a serious history and justice lesson. #Justsayin'

More slaughter? :biggrin:
Reply 85
Original post by RyanT
Like I've always said on these forums, allowing these people to achieve a critical mass is extremely dangerous for our future. Unfortunately, that rubicon has been crossed. The only way to protect ourselves from muslims now is to cast away self-hobbling mentalities about the religion of peace and to repudiate mantras about equality.

Muslims have a very strong identity, which is partially why they are so violent towards other groups. We must recognise and echew cancerous ideas of muslims being British. They are our enemies, as surely as they are the enemies of Christians in Tunisa, the Balkans and the wider middle east.

Some of them will be along shortly to pretend not to support these actions in Tunisa. But we should remind ourselves, who were the people out on the streets cheering in 9/11?

Who carried out 7/7?

i am muslim and balkan and proud! i really hate it when small minded idiots like you generalise to the whole muslim population- there are good and bad people whatever their religion- hitler was not muslim, neither was the person who led the Rwanda genocide etc. you are trying to generalize the muslim population as being violent when you know nothing about Islam.
Reply 86
Original post by ehasani
i am muslim and balkan and proud! i really hate it when small minded idiots like you generalise to the whole muslim population- there are good and bad people whatever their religion- hitler was not muslim, neither was the person who led the Rwanda genocide etc. you are trying to generalize the muslim population as being violent when you know nothing about Islam.

They kind of have some kind of valid point though, whilst making sweeping generalisations about every individual muslim is wrong, you can say that as a group, as a collective, muslims are altogether more violent, less tolerable, more radical, and islam does tend to make certain individuals more violent and have disgusting views, especially certain flavours of islam. Even the 'vanilla', mainstream sunni islam does cause certain long term problems in a subtle way. Stem cell research, social segregation, less scientists and acceptance of science in general which stunts the growth of civilization etc etc. That's not to say that all muslims are terrible, you'll find plenty of good muslim people
Reply 87
Original post by .eXe
I hope you are Christian.

If not i'd rather you be atheist than a muslim. Somehow, I think I'll be disappointed :frown:

Nah I'm not Christian.

My Irish mother never was too preachy with me to become Christian/Catholic so I never really considered it... Except when I started drinking at 10/11.

I'm trying to live without the idea of a God watching what I do wrong or whatever but I still want to do the right thing in general.

Original post by laprenti
Oh, this again, I'm tired of it, can't we all become atheists and move on? ffs.

I didn't know north africans were still called moors

North Africans are generally Berbers (Barbarians) who may have been Moors, Semites, Arab, European and whatever else in the past. There's also an Arab /Berber fusion too.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 88

North Africans are generally Berbers (Barbarians) who may have been Moors, Semites, Arab, European and whatever else in the past. There's also an Arab /Berber fusion too.

...are you sure? I'm berber :P And I've always been told that berbers are a native afro-asiatic north african race who have never been anything else in the past, but most north africans have mixed with the invaders like arabs and become arabized. I've just never seen north africans referred to as moors outside of a wikipedia article
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 89
Well I saw my Fully berber family a few years back in the mountain in Morocco and they looked "Arab" but not black in any way.

My Grandfather could have been mistaken as as a cross between Asian(Indian) And Sub Saharan African.

The people of Morocco have mixed with pretty much everything in history.

It's funny that The Barbarian pirates enslaved Irish people and I'm basically a product of Desert fever.
Reply 90
Well I saw my Fully berber family a few years back in the mountain in Morocco and they looked "Arab" but not black in any way.

My Grandfather could have been mistaken as as a cross between Asian(Indian) And Sub Saharan African.

The people of Morocco have mixed with pretty much everything in history.

It's funny that The Barbarian pirates enslaved Irish people and I'm basically a product of Desert fever.

Berbers, the full ones at least, have no arab in them, I don't think they look arab, they do differ in appearance though depending on what tribe they're from. I'm from a Kabyle tribe

I find it funny that although Morocco and Tunisia are much smaller than Algeria, everyone forgets about Algeria and considers berbers/couscous etc as Moroccan or Tunisian

Only the city people and arabised north africans mixed, the tribal berbers up in mountains and other remote places refused to marry or mix with them

Desert fever?
Reply 91
Original post by harrath
I feel a big factor being ignored here is that the vast majority of Muslims would strongly appose the actions of the men in the video, and one must remember that within every religion there are people who are good and people who are bad. In July of last year a man who reportedly called himself a 'Christian crusader' killed 77 people in Norway however i would not dare to say Christianity is a religion of terrorism. I feel watching a video of a Muslim kill someone does not support your claim that Islam is a religion with 'cancerous ideas'.

The guy in Norway wasn't enforcing any Christian laws though.
Reply 92
Original post by RyanT
Like I've always said on these forums, allowing these people to achieve a critical mass is extremely dangerous for our future. Unfortunately, that rubicon has been crossed. The only way to protect ourselves from muslims now is to cast away self-hobbling mentalities about the religion of peace and to repudiate mantras about equality.

Muslims have a very strong identity, which is partially why they are so violent towards other groups. We must recognise and echew cancerous ideas of muslims being British. They are our enemies, as surely as they are the enemies of Christians in Tunisa, the Balkans and the wider middle east.

Some of them will be along shortly to pretend not to support these actions in Tunisa. But we should remind ourselves, who were the people out on the streets cheering in 9/11?

Who carried out 7/7?

It's funny because if anyone acted toward Judaism in this way it would be branded anti-semitic and rightly so but because it's Islam it's open season.

Remember all those stories about Jews not being truly German and how they were responsible for poisoning wells and killing children? How they were "the enemy"?
that is pure sick. They deserve to die.
Reply 94
Original post by laprenti
Berbers, the full ones at least, have no arab in them, I don't think they look arab, they do differ in appearance though depending on what tribe they're from. I'm from a Kabyle tribe

I find it funny that although Morocco and Tunisia are much smaller than Algeria, everyone forgets about Algeria and considers berbers/couscous etc as Moroccan or Tunisian

Only the city people and arabised north africans mixed, the tribal berbers up in mountains and other remote places refused to marry or mix with them

Desert fever?

I have no idea about my tribe tbh.. I'll ask my Dad tomorrow.

Well Cous Cous is more on the Moroccan side but I know that Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and even part of Mauritania were all one country and it was called the Maghreb.

Maghreb now means Morocco.

From what I know My Grandfather had his wife when they were in the mountains and moved to Casablanca. Some of my Auntie's/Uncle's may have married Arabs (Never asked as I just thought they're just Moroccan) and My dad went for a white woman.

Desert fever is like Jungle fever except with Arabs and white people.
Reply 95
I have no idea about my tribe tbh.. I'll ask my Dad tomorrow.

Well Cous Cous is more on the Moroccan side but I know that Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and even part of Mauritania were all one country and it was called the Maghreb.

Maghreb now means Morocco.

From what I know My Grandfather had his wife when they were in the mountains and moved to Casablanca. Some of my Auntie's/Uncle's may have married Arabs (Never asked as I just thought they're just Moroccan) and My dad went for a white woman.

Desert fever is like Jungle fever except with Arabs and white people.

Couscous isn't more on the Moroccan side, it's a berber food that just happened to be marketed as Moroccan.

:P Oh alright then. Well berbers tended not to mix, if they did they became arabised and distinguished themselves from berbers, usually as city people.
Reply 96
^Yeah most likely... Most Indian restaurants are run By Bangladeshi people..

Casablanca>> Jabil (Mountains)
As I posted before, the numerous and vast amount of islamic beheading videos online

A browse at best gore, type in Islam is has 12 pages full of this sort of thing

one to be found and viewed to see the ultimate barbarian behaviour of humans, in this case radical islamists, is the video of a blindfolded guy hung upside down having his cock and balls cut off, and then being slowly dismembered until his head comes off then they cut his legs off as his limbless torso falls to the ground

a very mind numbing and sickening thing to see, it has to be said
Reply 98
Original post by badcheesecrispy
As I posted before, the numerous and vast amount of islamic beheading videos online

A browse at best gore, type in Islam is has 12 pages full of this sort of thing

one to be found and viewed to see the ultimate barbarian behaviour of humans, in this case radical islamists, is the video of a blindfolded guy hung upside down having his cock and balls cut off, and then being slowly dismembered until his head comes off then they cut his legs off as his limbless torso falls to the ground

a very mind numbing and sickening thing to see, it has to be said

Stuff like this makes me want to punch a wall repeatedly...how the hell can people justify brutality like this?

How brainwashed are these people?
Ok, I don't know why ignorants are saying "convert to Christianity" when there's no evidence of this.

So, with the little time I have, I'll break it down for you;

1. He calls him a "rafidi", which is what we call Shia. Although Shia are misguided, we don't generally consider them to be apostates. So this could be misguidance on the executioners part.

2. We don't know where the location is, no evidence to show it's in "Tunisia".

3. The accent of the one who killed him is anything but Tunisian. I know Tunisians, and that don't sound like one.

4. Although the guy calls him an "apostate", we don't know the context of it. An apostate can also be someone who betrays a group, this person could've done far more than simply changed his beliefs.

5. The clip was shown on an Egyptian channel, its timing was to coincide with the presidential elections which is between a former prime minister of Mubarak's regime and an individual of the Muslim Brotherhood party. The conclusion of the host was "Imagine... How could they (Muslim Brotherhood) rule?".

Which makes me believe this has more to do with politics than anything else.

Hope that helps for any Christian praying this person goes to heaven, when in reality they're going to hell (by Christian doctrine of course)
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending