The Student Room Group

Racist attacks-Asians ganging up on Whites Please Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Original post by umarrehman187
ok belive the media that brainwashes you hahaha UN reports, UN is run by americans duh pea brain

Are you kidding me?? The vast majority of violence in the middle east is sectarian violence between shia & sunni Muslims. Al Qaeda kills more Arabs than it has Americans.

The UN, by the way, is not 'run' by the Americans. The security council has a decidedly western bias, but the USA by no means 'in charge'.
Reply 81
OMG:mad:...it's already bad enough that we have brave soldiers fighting for their country and hopefully gain peace, but to start fighting through the internet?! Why on earth should people start chatting bull**** about other races, especially the innocent ones??!!

How I wish everyone in the world would be BLUE skin coloured....I wonder how the world would become then......
:hmmmm2:
Reply 82
Yeah Pinkool I wish it would be all nice and rosy where everyone has gumdrop smiles and we all dance around a rainbow singing un-threatening folk songs (maybe not to that extent, but at the very least peace, non-violence and as much freedom as possible for everyone who doesn't harm anyone else) but unfortunately some, sorry, most people in this world aren't like tolerant europeans.

No wonder we are the freest and happiest people, where almost everyone is equal as long as they treat peopl equally as well.
Reply 83
Original post by Zamir786

what happens to the troops is Afghanistan and Iraq and so on, who desecrate the graves of peoples loved ones?
Im not saying that it only happens Abroad as there were the asian youths on memorial day

I'll say it again, Sectarian vs war. Many negative actions commited against muslims and west Asians/Arabs (when not done internally, as are the majority of cases) as due to the actions of WESTERN SOLDIERS but not the population of our countries who we CONDEMN and don't even really support. Yet, say some **** from the US army kills a civilian, in response you hear about muslim/west asian/arabs attacking one of our civilians in response, a complete double standard.

Does that refer to the graves of WW2 graves in Libya?
Reply 84
Original post by Tenfield
Where have you heard/read this?
Any links to posts/threads?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2034425

Article: http://www.thepressnews.co.uk/NewsDetails.asp?id=3925#
Reply 85
Original post by Tenfield
I'm implying nothing. I'm curious as to where these stories come from as it's not really something I've heard about. I don't doubt it does happen, but the OP used the word 'always' as though every Asian does it...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Here,I quoted it,coz that's what articles say,not me personally!
Reply 86
Original post by dippers
There are loads of white people in this country that are racist, yet they're still in this country

Err this is ENGLAND!
It's a country with white people and its own cultures.
Where do you expect them to go whilst Asians are flooding from everywhere and taking over everything?!

I agree that racism is bad,but that doesn't mean that you should go around beating people from other race and leaving them to die!
Reply 87
Original post by magpiee
Why don't you post your own thoughts first Varshyyyyyy.

Very well.
Your in England, at least show some respect to its culture and people!
I have actually seen people who're refugees here are racist,yet they're still in this country?!
Why??Why can't they just go somewhere else!?!
Oh wait,they're living off benefits and the government!

I'd describe these type of people ungrateful bastards!
Reply 88
Original post by hardcoreabzii
My thoughts are erm... oh well 8-)

JOKES im kidding man :frown:

nah seriously oh well LOL 8-)

no seriously now..

nah its wrong :frown:

Well it took you so long to say just that! -.-
Reply 89
Isn't OP from Mauritius or has Mauritian roots?
Reply 90
Original post by Varsh05
Err this is ENGLAND!
It's a country with white people and its own cultures.
Where do you expect them to go whilst Asians are flooding from everywhere and taking over everything?!

I agree that racism is bad,but that doesn't mean that you should go around beating people from other race and leaving them to die!

I'm quite sure it's a minority of asians that 'go around beating people from other races' and there have been incidents when white people have beaten up asians, and I remember last year an asian was killed...so yeah, it's not just asians that are abusive.
Reply 91
Original post by ct2k7
Isn't OP from Mauritius or has Mauritian roots?

Yes,I am Mauritian.
Why,any problems??
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 92
Original post by dippers
I'm quite sure it's a minority of asians that 'go around beating people from other races' and there have been incidents when white people have beaten up asians, and I remember last year an asian was killed...so yeah, it's not just asians that are abusive.

The point is,certain asians should be grateful that they/their parents have migrated to a much better country where they're being with shelter,food ad a nice life.
Therefore they should be grateful instead of being racist!
Reply 93
Original post by umarrehman187
yes your right about that, England is the most accepting country in the world, but the majority of people daily i hear it daily say why dont these asians/muslims gtf out of our country...doesnt seem so welcome when they say it?

obv from another view its looks like omg look at UK accepting all these foreign people, but when your here in uk roaming the streets thats when you know what they arereally like...

Maybe it's because asians/muslims are known as terrorists?!!
And people are scared of walking even small distances,like to the shops,knowing they might get bombed anytime!

A friend of mine was on the bus once,and the shocking thing was,as soon as she got off,the bus exploded,right in front of her eyes!

Poor girl was so shocked,she stayed in her house for a couple of weeks;she couldn't even go to work or college!
Original post by Varsh05
Well it took you so long to say just that! -.-

Sorry I'm just shy :colondollar:
Reply 95
Original post by Varsh05
Very well.
Your in England, at least show some respect to its culture and people!
I have actually seen people who're refugees here are racist,yet they're still in this country?!
Why??Why can't they just go somewhere else!?!
Oh wait,they're living off benefits and the government!

I'd describe these type of people ungrateful bastards!

I'd love to read about or meet this immigrant that manages to jump off the boat and live comfortably off benefits for the rest of his live.

I keep hearing so much about him, but yet no names, no locations and quantifiable evidence of his existence. I think I'm probably going to file him with big foot and the loch ness monster.
Reply 96
Original post by Varsh05
The point is,certain asians should be grateful that they/their parents have migrated to a much better country where they're being with shelter,food ad a nice life.
Therefore they should be grateful instead of being racist!

This country doesn't go around giving free housing and food, these people have worked hard to be where they are, in a more developmed country. Most asians aren't racist and it's horrid that you assume the majority of them are.
Reply 97
Original post by Carecup
I'd love to read about or meet this immigrant that manages to jump off the boat and live comfortably off benefits for the rest of his live.

I keep hearing so much about him, but yet no names, no locations and quantifiable evidence of his existence. I think I'm probably going to file him with big foot and the loch ness monster.

Easy.
Let's just say any Afghans,Iraqis,Iranis (or any surrounding countries)fit that description of yours :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by dippers
This country doesn't go around giving free housing and food, these people have worked hard to be where they are, in a more developmed country. Most asians aren't racist and it's horrid that you assume the majority of them are.

Err excuse me?!!
So what happened to the refugees that just immigrate to this country!?
They don't work.
They just live off the benefits of your parents!
Reply 99
Original post by Varsh05
Easy.
Let's just say any Afghans,Iraqis,Iranis (or any surrounding countries)fit that description of yours :smile:

Immigrants can come from other areas you know.

But still not seeing any evidence of his existence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending