Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to stay in private halls, in a city I'm not studying in.. (Sunderland!)

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying in Hartlepool (part of Teeside University there is nooooothing there and no halls or accommodation), I want to stay living in Sunderland, but I'm leaving home, I was going to try and get a flat share or my own place but would really like to stay in private halls. Sunderland is a twenty minute train journey to Hartlepool.

Could I do this? I've been to view halls that I like, but was shown around by the care taker who didn't know about this side of things, so I don't even know if I am aloud to stay in these halls. I'm ready to put a deposit down but I'm worried I'm going to feel isolated or left out when every one is doing, erm, Sunderland uni stuff and I won't be?

Also has anyone here lived or planning to move in The West Lodge / Refectory Lodge, Tunstall Road, Sunderland?

Thank you for any help!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you find a flat in the end? I've got a flat with one bedroom left if your're still interested.. message me if you are

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 29, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.