The Student Room Group

Pair disembowell child rapist in jail

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehFrance
When it comes to anything involving children they are. Not even the lowest of the low in prison tolerate pedophiles, pedophiles are universally hated by everyone inside and outside the prison system.

Ahh like the homosexuals and blacks of 50 years ago.
A psychotic act of cold-blooded violence.

Anyone that takes even the remotest bit of satisfaction from this probably needs counselling.
Reply 42
Wow those guys were gonna commit an act of cannabalism?!
Reply 43
Original post by hamijack
vigilantism isn't really justice.

Batman is justice
Reply 44
Original post by cyfer
Batman is justice

He's also not real :P
Original post by Jack93o
I LOL when these prison scums try to act all self righteous by dishing out their own bit of 'justice' on others.

They didn't want justice they wanted to eat his liver.
Sick!

As vile as what this man did, I don't think I agree with these men killing him.
I hope that child rapist died slowly and painfully.

A 6 pack of beer and a carton of two hundred ciggies for his killers :smile:
What's to stop people serving life in jail from murdering as many inmates as they want? It's not like you can punish them any further.

People serving life sentences should be locked in cells on their own and never let near another person. Either that or do the humane thing and execute them. Giving someone a life sentence is worse than death in my view.
Original post by Fusion
Apparently criminals are more patriotic than most...

This has **** all to do with patriotism.
speaking as a parent if any pervert laid a hand on my child and ended up meeting the same ending as this man I would think they got everything they deserved.
Someone mentioned respect for human life? What about the respect for the childs life? He took away her childhood and damaged her for life, personally I think public castration of everyone on the sex offenders list is the way forward!
Got what he deserved, if he didn't want to be locked up with the countries most dangerous people he should have kept his hands to himself!
Reply 51
Original post by SamCuPPles
Killing the rapist was just an excuse to try and justify the pairs actions in my opinion.

I agree.
Original post by Sephiroth
Giving someone a life sentence is worse than death in my view.

It might; but the death penalty is the easy way out.
Locking up a load of sadistic psychopaths and letting them rip each other to shreds may be what they deserve, but what does it say for the people who do it to them? You can't just disembowel everyone who does something you disagree with. I sometimes think that if we swapped Big Brother with a show where paedophiles are pitched in gladiatorial combat with starved lions, the ratings would far outweigh the volume of complaints.

The Taleban are less barbaric than some people in this thread: at least their barbarism is subject to brainwashing and the legal code of Shariya, rather than sheer bloodlust.
Its all well and good people on TSR sitting in their ivory towers telling people what society's all about but I dont feel anything towards this, these people needed life sentences to protect the public from their murderous ways but thats all. Do you think these prisoners care? has anyone watched Lifers on ITV? getting TV, pets, Playstation, Gym and all sorts of luxuries in prison, its practically a holiday camp that theyve got a life subscription to.

Its ironic that they call him 'a model prisoner' and have a picture of him smiling like hes a tragic victim. At least that poor girl whose innocence has been completely wrecked, probs will never be able to trust men for a long long time and therefore basically ruin a large amount of her adulthood will get some true justice.
Original post by AverageExcellence
Its all well and good people on TSR sitting in their ivory towers telling people what society's all about but I dont feel anything towards this, these people needed life sentences to protect the public from their murderous ways but thats all. Do you think these prisoners care? has anyone watched Lifers on ITV? getting TV, pets, Playstation, Gym and all sorts of luxuries in prison, its practically a holiday camp that theyve got a life subscription to.

Its ironic that they call him 'a model prisoner' and have a picture of him smiling like hes a tragic victim. At least that poor girl whose innocence has been completely wrecked, probs will never be able to trust men for a long long time and therefore basically ruin a large amount of her adulthood will get some true justice.

How does it help the girl that her attacker was brutally murdered? Does it change what he did to her? No. It is enough that he was locked away, it frankly doesn't matter if he was treated well because there is no point in punishing someone who cannot be rehabilitated. That just dehumanises us.
Original post by Copperknickers
How does it help the girl that her attacker was brutally murdered? Does it change what he did to her? No. It is enough that he was locked away, it frankly doesn't matter if he was treated well because there is no point in punishing someone who cannot be rehabilitated. That just dehumanises us.

He's ruined her life, he would have been out in a few years with good behaviour free to live his life and 'go back to normal' if you can even call people like him normal.

You think he can't be rehabilitated? so you think we should let child rapists be free to further commit such crimes? Well since you put it like that at least he can't reoffend.
From the sounds of it, the victim's crime was not relevant. These guys were sickos. Disgusting. Ugh.

They deserve to rot.

I never understood the notion of a life sentnence. If i was sentenced to life (actually life, not 25 years) I'd much rather be killed. Living like an animal in a cage with the scum of society is a worse sentence. It's psychological torture-- expensive too.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by AverageExcellence
He's ruined her life, he would have been out in a few years with good behaviour free to live his life and 'go back to normal' if you can even call people like him normal.

Maybe. But that's still better than him being brutally killed.
Original post by Copperknickers
Maybe. But that's still better than him being brutally killed.

If like you said before that you think he would be likely to reoffend which i agree with, then its better hes not around to do it as opposed to letting him out to do it again and ruin another life, he may even graduate to killing them himself! Its not exactly an unreasonable possibility, hes abducted and raped a young girl.. Thats how child sex killers go about.

Either way it couldn't have happened to a nicer man the 'model prisoner'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending