The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 07/08/2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pepperss
Aberdeen's my firm and RGU is my insurance :smile:

Nice, good luck! :smile:
Reply 781
What time of day do the results come? Assuming you've signed up for getting them via text/e-mail
Reply 782
Original post by Ecosse_14
Nice, good luck! :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: Fingers crossed.
Original post by James94
What time of day do the results come? Assuming you've signed up for getting them via text/e-mail

All that is known is "for 9am". Nothing is definite. Either way, I wouldn't advise staying up to find it's 6am and you've still not received anything.
Original post by christielovesyou
My (ex) French teacher sent me a message on Facebook wishing me luck for tomorrow and when I said thanks, she just replied ":wink:". I'm now like OH MY GOD WHAT IF SHE KNOWS AND THAT WINK MEANS SHE KNOWS WHAT I GOT AND I DID WELL BUT SHE CAN'T TELL ME?!

I'm starting to get nervous now. I'm gonna cry if I don't get a A in music. I have to. Please, SQA, I have to! :frown:

Hey she probably has seen them!! But if by ex you mean, it's cause you've left and she's still a teacher there, I'd maybe not post on here that she messages you on fbook AND sent a wink with connotations of success in french!! Not being harsh, just don't get her into trouble lol!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Think for my results I may have achieved atleast

AH Physics- A
AH Maths- B
H Chemistry- A

Oh god please be true! Haha
Reply 786
I am staying up **** sleep
Reply 787
I've had to change my leg wear five times today. All that was white is now brown.

Someone help me.

Original post by freedom123
After the excitement / shock of getting results by email ... Can people post here what time they got then pleaseeeeeeee! .... Just so we all know they are starting to be sent!

And.....

GOOOD LUCKK EVERYONE !!

Wait you have yours?
Original post by christielovesyou
My (ex) French teacher sent me a message on Facebook wishing me luck for tomorrow and when I said thanks, she just replied ":wink:". I'm now like OH MY GOD WHAT IF SHE KNOWS AND THAT WINK MEANS SHE KNOWS WHAT I GOT AND I DID WELL BUT SHE CAN'T TELL ME?!

I'm starting to get nervous now. I'm gonna cry if I don't get a A in music. I have to. Please, SQA, I have to! :frown:

Well supposedly the schools get the results a week early so she probably does!! And can I cry with you if I don't get an A in higher music?
I got AABBB last year for highers but need CCC (advanced higher maths, physics and chemitry) for strathclyde chemcial engineering, although think i've got:

B - Chemitrsy
C - Physics
D - Maths
B - Scottish Bccaulreate project (know for definite)
Lab skills - pass (know for definite)

do you think they might let me in even althoguh I failed maths, since I got a B in my scottish baccalaurete project (as it is considered half an advanced higher), although i'm not sure if much value is placed on it.

Good luck everyone!
Original post by cgraham15
Wait you have yours?

Nope, I think they meant that people should post after they've got over the excitement and shock of seeing their results via email.
Original post by davidmcd1994
I got AABBB last year for highers but need CCC (advanced higher maths, physics and chemitry) for strathclyde chemcial engineering, although think i've got:

B - Chemitrsy
C - Physics
D - Maths
B - Scottish Bccaulreate project (know for definite)
Lab skills - pass (know for definite)

do you think they might let me in even althoguh I failed maths, since I got a B in my scottish baccalaurete project (as it is considered half an advanced higher), although i'm not sure if much value is placed on it.

Good luck everyone!

Nobody can say as it depends on how many other people missed their offer and whatnot. Wouldn't think about it until tomorrow when you get your results and your track is updated, you've probably passed anyway! Good luck!
Reply 793
Thank you to everyone who has given me advice these past few days and good luck to everyone else with their results. Hope we all get what we need/want! :smile:
Goood luck everyone getting results tommorow!!
Reply 795
Feeling like a nervous wreck. I'm pretty sure time is standing still right now I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here :s-smilie:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Best of luck peeps. Will anyone be opening their's on Reporting Scotland?

I wanted to do this! :frown:
Reply 797
big shout out to my main man tash, good luck!!!
Wow, next year mine are very spread out.

AH Biology - Wed 15th May
AH Chemistry - Wed 22nd May
AH Maths - Fri - 31st May
H Psychology - Fri 7th June

That's a week or more between each exam! I can see good and bad sides to this...

Good luck for results everyone! Hope you get the grades you need!
Reply 799
Original post by CSM1996
big shout out to my main man tash, good luck!!!

HAHA good luck to you too cameron!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending