The Student Room Group

Results Day: Check Track before collecting results?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HotfireLegend
I won't be able to sleep before checking Track, so I'll have to do that first! The results will be emailed anyway.

Yeah, but I reckon the emails won't get sent out until 8am no earlier and track will probably update at 6/7am
WHY AM I SO NERVOUS!!!! IM LOOSING SLEEP ALREADY :sad:
Original post by ellasmith
Yeah, but I reckon the emails won't get sent out until 8am no earlier and track will probably update at 6/7am

All-nighter here I come!
Don't worry you're not the only one, having dreams about it and everything!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Definitely going on track first....lets me have my mental breakdown or whatever before I face my friends.....
This time last year I was in your position. I woke up, grabbed my laptop and sat in bed to check track. Didn't make my firm.
I would say check track before going to college/school - if you're an emotional person there is nothing worse than realising you've failed when you have straight A students around you.
:smile:
Good point, think I might check track first

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 27
I'll probably check Track first. It's whether I've got into uni or not that I'm worried about, not my grades in particular!
Reply 28
nooo don't do it! If you got into your insurance but not your firm youre in that grey area where you don't know how badly you flopped until you get your results. For example I had an AAA offer to Imperial and a BBB offer to UCL. If I had checked track and found that I didnt get into Imperial I would have spent all day agoniazing over whether I got AAB, ABB or BBB or even BBC but my insurance allowed me because that can happen some times too.

EDIT: Four haters read this I see...
(edited 11 years ago)
Even tho im not watin on any results il b here to troll on those who failed bright and early in the morn i have the event saved on my phone calendar

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
I'm checking track. I'm an impatient and emotional person, so that seems like the best option for me :tongue:
That way I can find out if I'm in or not as soon as possible, while also avoiding crying in front of people if I don't get in. I've cried twice now in front of everyone, I don't need to go through that crap again :colondollar:
i hope to god they've improved the system so that it's less likely to crash! my school won't open till 10 and i'm just gonna keep logging on to track untill 10!
Reply 32
I'm going to be checking track, I don't think I've got into my firm and I'd rather find that out in private. I also just want to know as soon as possible (I'm sick of all this waiting around) and it's more about getting into uni than grades for me anyway :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by vedderfan94
I'll probably check Track. I'm feeling confident so I won't be getting up at 6am or doing an all-nighter but I probably won't be getting results until 9 or 10. I don't really care about the actual results as long as I meet my firm offer.

What he said.
Original post by xfearless
I'm going to be checking track, I don't think I've got into my firm and I'd rather find that out in private. I also just want to know as soon as possible (I'm sick of all this waiting around) and it's more about getting into uni than grades for me anyway :smile:

What uni are you hoping to get into? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by ellasmith
What uni are you hoping to get into? :smile:

Leeds, what about you?
I don't think I'll have the balls to check track before I go check my results.

If I check track and fail I'll feel like **** before I even collect my results BUT if I check track and pass I'll be bouncing all the way down to college :tongue:
Reply 37
I feel for you all! This was me last year, so am rooting for you all!

Your letter from UCAS might come through early in the morning before you get your results, so you might find out that way - that's how I did.

Oh, and I personally wouldn't rely on Track as it crashed last year and it was ages until anyone could log in.
Reply 38
My college allows us to access results from home. So I will be simultaneously refreshing until one system allows me on to check my decision/results. The computer systems crashed in January, so I am not holding out much hope for getting my results before track goes live.
I think I'll be checking Track first because I've already decided that if I don't get the grades I need for my firm I'd rather retake the year than go into clearing! I'll still be completely gutted if I find out at 7am that I'm staying at home for another year and then I have to see all my friends getting their results later in the day, it'll draw the sadness out for hours and hours hahaha :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending