The Student Room Group

Being abroad on results day?

I will be landing in the UK at 7.30am on a level results day. My parents havent booked this yet so i could change it if I have to. I am fairly confident I have met my university offer. Would this be alright or is it better to come back earlier?
(edited 10 months ago)
There's no need to come back earlier. I'm pretty sure you can check UCAS hub to see if you've got into your university, and 7:30am should give you plenty of time to collect your results anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by toxicgamage56
There's no need to come back earlier. I'm pretty sure you can check UCAS hub to see if you've got into your university, and 7:30am should give you plenty of time to collect your results anyway.

Alright thanks. i was just worried incase i miss my offer or something but i don't think it's likely
Reply 3
Original post by purple256
I will be landing in the UK at 7.30am on a level results day. My parents havent booked this yet so i could change it if I have to. I am fairly confident I have met my university offer. Would this be alright or is it better to come back earlier?

If you've met your offer at your firm university (or, if you've chosen one, at your insurance university) then there's no problem.

But if you haven't been accepted, you'll go into Clearing, and that's what you need to be available for.

Quick Reply

Latest