The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
lol oink looks scary but cute at the same time! :P

I've got Happy my bear with me...the guys been everyone including hospital with me age 7 when I had an operation and the nurse gave him a little dr hat :smile:...so obvs out of my collection lol he was the one to bring! I wouldn't bring more than 1 though...
he looks scary.. but I dunno.. not sure if I should either.. hmm..
Original post by amylea_94
Ive got lots of teddies but I want to take my teddy pig (called oink) to uni, dya think I should or would it be to embarrassing

Have you or would you??
Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Ah, he's lovely - definitely take him!
Original post by amylea_94
Ive got lots of teddies but I want to take my teddy pig (called oink) to uni, dya think I should or would it be to embarrassing

Have you or would you??
Thanks

I have a lot of plush toys in my living room. I don't mind what would say my friends when they come in my room. I like them and they must accept my passion to plush toys. Otherwise they could leave my room.

If you like your teddy, then you should take it to uni even if there are people who don't understand your proclivity for teddies. Who cares?
Reply 84
Thank god for this thread! i have a Rupert the bear that i was given at birth and i was a bit unsure if people would think im a nutjob if i brung him to halls! :') now i feel at ease knowing he can come with me haha
I took some small teddies with me to uni. My college husband gave me a teddy bear for my 21st birthday, to help me sleep (had bad insomnia at the time). It was one of the best presents I've ever received :h:
Reply 86
I want to take my stuffed dog, i have it for 10 years... I am boy :smile:
i'm taking my clown! he looks cute, take him!
Reply 88
I took my teddy and a big stuffed lion, no-one batted an eyelid (I got more stick for my "decorative cushion")
Reply 89
I have a little stuffed kitten I brought years ago to remind me of my kitten that passed away. I had him on display all the time in my room/blocks through my RAF career. People soon learned not to mess with Kitten. Currently he either sleeps on the bed next to me or is perched on the top of the chair when watching tv/gaming. He will be joining me when I go to uni. :biggrin:
Reply 90
I'll be taking my cuddly dragon who I've had since I was 2 :yep:
And I'll probably take my uglydoll that my two best friends got me one Christmas (It's Ox if anyone collects them) depending on if there's any room in the case.

I wouldn't worry about it, I can't see anyone caring.
This thread is quite endearing. Try and keep this part of your childhood for as long as you can, likelihood is once you lose this innocence, you'll never get it back.
Original post by OliviaVW
And I'll probably take my uglydoll that my two best friends got me one Christmas (It's Ox if anyone collects them) depending on if there's any room in the case.

I wouldn't worry about it, I can't see anyone caring.

Uglydolls are so cool haha :smile:!

Wage is so cute!!
Reply 93
Original post by hannahchan
Uglydolls are so cool haha :smile:!

Wage is so cute!!

I know, so adorable! I would get them all if I could :biggrin:
Reply 94
I have a teddy that I have had since I was like 10 and I have slept with it next to me everyday. I don't know how I am going to pack it because I know my mum will have something to say but the thought of sleeping on my own without my teddy is kinda weird LOL.

Anyway I wouldn't think its weird or anything, most people probably will bring something that they have had for a long time that will remind them of home.
I'm totally taking a teddy of some variety. That and my Student Finance Pig [[freebie we got at the student finance booth in the UCAS convention... I love him ^_^]]
Reply 96

I'm taking this guy :colondollar: no regrets :grin:
Original post by OliviaVW
(...)

I have still a teddy at home which I get when I was 2 years old. Even though I don't take it to uni, I don't give it away. My teddy is one of my memory to my childhood.
I brought the whole peppa pig family to uni.. :cool:
Original post by lilahnurave
I brought the whole peppa pig family to uni.. :cool:

LOL how cool are you? :smile:..

Latest

Trending

Trending