The Student Room Group

Best drunk food

Scroll to see replies

Toast with just butter. Nice and simple, nothing better.
Original post by JGMycroft
Toast. Cause anything else would cause you harm.
I've seen my flatmates try to make pasta drunk before... that was a disaster waiting to happen.

This was me just 2 weeks after moving in to a houseshare with students I didn't know. Fire alarm went off, I woke up with drool hanging from my mouth like a rottweiler with my housemates in their jim jams flapping a towel at the alarm while directing the most colourful straight at me.

Bad times.
The Munchy Box, a scottish delicacy of assorted filth thrown in to a pizza box until it bursts. My local does donner meat, pitta, mixed pakora, chips, onion bhaji, onion rings and buffalo wings with a can of fizzy drink, all for less than a tenner.

DSC00376.JPG
I'm boring: either bread or toast.

Whenever my usual group of mates goes out someone always picks up a loaf of bread in advance.
Original post by Chrisispringles
The Munchy Box, a scottish delicacy of assorted filth thrown in to a pizza box until it bursts. My local does donner meat, pitta, mixed pakora, chips, onion bhaji, onion rings and buffalo wings with a can of fizzy drink, all for less than a tenner.

DSC00376.JPG

Munchy boxes are the only thing that should be eaten when drunk. They're dreamy. :smile:
Original post by kripix
Whats the best food to have when you come home drunk,

that you can make yourself.... so no take away stuff like kebabs

I always get a pizza :smile: Either Dominos or a slice of new york. Nom nommm
A vat of spaghetti or pasta with butter, possibly pesto and cheese- not grated, just hacked in to mishapen hunks. Grating is too much responsibility when one is inebriated. I've often eaten this straight from the saucepan. So good.:daydreaming:
Reply 67
Egg stuff.....:egg: They pretty much make themselves if you can put a pan on the stove and turn the flame on. If you can’t do that, then maybe you shouldn’t be eating anyway.:tongue: The awesome thing about eggs is there is no limit to what you can put in with them.
Reply 68
Pizza/burger/chips. Basically really unhealthy stuff! I usually end up feeling disgusted with myself the next morning haha
Reply 69
I can only eat fast food when I am drunk.
Reply 70

DSC00376.JPG

for one person? I don't think I could handle so much post-drinking, but that is perfect for when you have the munchies...
Reply 71
something fatty, usually pizza or kebab from the kebab store:wink:
Chicken Dippppersssss
A lot to be said for chicken pakora. I have also been known to try the odd kebab, depending on the severity of my drunkenness.

In recent times, I have found that Iceland sell some rather decent chicken strips for £1.50 a bag. Buy a cheap dipping sauce and you've got an entire weekend's worth of drunk food.
Reply 74

DSC00376.JPG

I would eat that sober, it looks amazing!
Garlic bread, cold pizza, Mcdonalds, kebabs and chicken of any description. :drool:
Reply 76
Either chips in a pitta or onion bhajis.
Reply 77

DSC00376.JPG

that is the reason i chose glasvegas as my uni choice
Reply 78
Hot wings, or Chilli dog
Pizza, chips and kebab meat with some garlic sauce. Ultimate drunken food.

Quick Reply

Latest