The Student Room Group

need advice for graduate programs in arch. management

hi,

I study at Istanbul Technical University, it's a Bsc. in Arch. 4 years, NAAB accredited degree.

Actually im doing well in arch school, moving and participating various workshops in Europe such as AA visiting , i studied in France for one year as an erasmus student.

I have no problem with studying architecture but it's obvious that wont be able to survive if i work as an architect either in turkey or europe. Also i had to have some obligatory classes about economics, project financing& scheduling, construction administration & management and i enjoyed them.

I ve been searching for management oriented master programs in EU and USA , I need some advices about these programs:

UCL/ enterprise and project management.

Pratt/ design management

California Collage of the Arts/ MBA in Design Stragedy

IE University / Master in Architectural Management and Design, Spain

Aalto University / International Design Business Management, Finland

I also searched some dual degree programs like m.arch-mba, sound cool.

I'll graduate on june 2013, im thinking to have some professional experience for 1-2 years before appling to a master program. at least i ve 2 years to prepare myself, im fluent in 4 languages (even if two of them are useless, turkish and greek), my GPA will be around 3.30, i ve some award and scholarships, had internships abroad, i pursue to attend some kind of social leadership program for two years. There are enough opportunities here to have a scholarship to study abroad but im also not sure about admission :s-smilie:

Anyone familiar with those programs? any other offer?

Thanks in advance !
Reply 1
so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending