The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rodgers 2.0.
That Torres injury. F*cking hell.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
That Torres injury. F*cking hell.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yea you get a few of those nasty ones every season.
Original post by Zerforax
Yea you get a few of those nasty ones every season.

Can't remember the last time a player got knocked out cold aside from the Ryan Mason one.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Can't remember the last time a player got knocked out cold aside from the Ryan Mason one.

This one happened a few days ago:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/footballer-saves-goalkeeper-life-video-francis-kone-martin-berkovec-a7601391.html

Fair enough. Suppose they happen a lot but most just aren't publicised.
Reply 9986
Original post by Paulwyn
He was a great player for Barca and a decent manager but lets be fair, the football of late as been arse, the midfield has been pretty much gutted and bypast by his tactics. With that squad he should be doing a lot better.

You still think he should be doing a lot better? Still in the running for a treble. He's not doing the typical Barcelona style of play and was pretty diverse in his tactics but you can't say he can be doing a lot better now?

If I was part of the Barcelona board I'd be doing everything I can to keep Enrique, although they probably tried to before he announced he was leaving.
(edited 7 years ago)
As a regular professional player you must absolute **** yourself when you go away at the Nou Camp knowing that Barca can do that to you.
Great! :facepalm: Ony just saw the score. I turned it off when PSG scored.
Original post by James.Carnell
As a regular professional player you must absolute **** yourself when you go away at the Nou Camp knowing that Barca can do that to you.

Obviously.

#Uefalona
Reply 9990
Original post by Rk2k14
Obviously.

#Uefalona

Don't spin any angle on it, Chelsea did a job on them in their backyard with 10men, PSG bottled it plain and simple.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Don't spin any angle on it, Chelsea did a job on them in their backyard with 10men, PSG bottled it plain and simple.

Yeah but Chelsea have been heavily Italian in setup/approach for years, even since Vialli. As we all know, Italian teams are the bane of teams designed to play total football and it's variants.
Reply 9992
So who is Unai Emery going to manage next season then?

Latest