The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Anyone in the Leek Road Houses?

Loads of people are going into the Student Halls on the Stoke campus, but I was wondering if anyone will be in the houses instead? I can't seem to find anyone...

(I'm going to be in House 2. Also, I'm studying Law :smile:)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm in house 2 too! Room D! I'm doing Broadcast Journalism! So glad I finally found someone! I've also found 2 girls in House 1!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Leah-Joy
Hey I'm in house 2 too! Room D!

No way! I'm in room C! That's brilliant!

How did you find the other two girls? Was there another thread?

So glad to get a reply :biggrin:
Reply 3
I went on a Facebook gro
up, if you fancy adding me I'll send you the link, it wouldn't let me in here! I know! I'm so happy to finally find someone else in the same house! Oh it's Leah-Joy Platt if you wanted Facebook (I promise I'm not a crazy stalker)
Hey! I'm in house 2 aswell :redface: I need to put down my deposit yet but that's the one they've offered! I'm in room F and studying English literature :biggrin: you can add me on Facebook if you want? Facebook.com/Charlotte.a.baker! x
Reply 5
im in leek road houses, kinda gutted cuz i wanted to be in halls as everyone says you meet more people and have a better time there, in house 12, room D
That was exactly what I thought! But after researching it I decided that I probably would prefer the houses anyway :smile:
Reply 7
Hey! I'm in house 12 room C :smile:
House 10, room E.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
I'm in House 12! studying accounting and finance, anyone else near me or studying the same course? i can't seem to find anyone and hello freshers doesn't have the leek road houses on it :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Jeet06
I'm in House 12! studying accounting and finance, anyone else near me or studying the same course? i can't seem to find anyone and hello freshers doesn't have the leek road houses on it :frown:

Hi! I'm in house 12, and studying accounting and finance :smile:
What room are you in?
Reply 11
Hey I'm living in house 19!! Haven't found anyone in my house yet or living near by.. :frown: I'm a top up student from Bournemouth University :smile: x
I'm in houses.. House 4, first floor :smile: going to be studying sociology...
Reply 13
Original post by Amykins6
Hi! I'm in house 12, and studying accounting and finance :smile:
What room are you in?

Im in Room A ground floor i assume you're on the first floor?
Reply 14
Original post by Jeet06
Im in Room A ground floor i assume you're on the first floor?

Yeah I'm in room C.
Are you doing the 2 or 3 year finance course?
Reply 15
Original post by Amykins6
Yeah I'm in room C.
Are you doing the 2 or 3 year finance course?

I'm doing the 4 year with a placement year so it'll be 3 years if i don't find a placement, you?
Reply 16
Original post by Jeet06
I'm doing the 4 year with a placement year so it'll be 3 years if i don't find a placement, you?

I'm doing 2 year, but I dunno I might do a placement year as well. So glad I've finally found someone in my house and on my course!!
Do you have facebook so I can add you? :smile:
Anyone in house 14?????
Reply 18
house 1 anyone?
Reply 19
House 17 anybody? Dont want a house to myself!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending