The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Devonshire Hall 2012/13

Had a look through the forum and couldn't see anything about devonshire hall.
Just got my accommodation offer and was wondering if anyone else will be at devonshire?
Reply 1
Hey! been looking for this thread for quite a whole , had to revert to the Facebook page. Regardless, got my confirmation yesterday! In Block A, specifically room A2.21. How about you ? x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Fionat.shaw
Hey! been looking for this thread for quite a whole , had to revert to the Facebook page. Regardless, got my confirmation yesterday! In Block A, specifically room A2.21. How about you ? x

Sorry to blurt in, but you're in the flat that was directly below me last year! and lucky you, all the en-suites in A block have been re-done over the summer. Hope you love Dev!
Reply 3
''sorry to blurt it?'' well it's hardly bad news! thank you SO much for that bit of information. Was a bit worried considering not a lot of people seem to have been allocated to block A. I understand it's early days considerin offers have only just started going out , but I feel a whole lot better knowing that, regardless, my rooms just recently been renovated :smile: Do you mind if I ask , how was your time at Dev ??? x
Reply 4
Where did you find out your specific room? Is it once you have paid the deposit?
Your contract will tell you your room number.
Hope that helps.
Reply 6
hi I'm in block G north lawn Devonshire :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7

Hi!
I'm in room A2.23 this year :smile:
I guess we'll be living together?
north lawn block J :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by lottie_emm
hi I'm in block G north lawn Devonshire :smile:

I'm in F neighbour! :smile:
Original post by itsalovestory

yeah sameeee!:smile:
Original post by einstein123
yeah sameeee!:smile:

Me too! :smile: what flat are you in? I'm j3.24 :biggrin:

Reply 12
''sorry to blurt it?'' well it's hardly bad news! thank you SO much for that bit of information. Was a bit worried considering not a lot of people seem to have been allocated to block A. I understand it's early days considerin offers have only just started going out , but I feel a whole lot better knowing that, regardless, my rooms just recently been renovated :smile: Do you mind if I ask , how was your time at Dev ??? x

I loved my time at dev! i'd recommend to really get involved in stuff like the socials or the drama/music groups to really make the most out of the dev experience, go to the formals to get the full community experience :smile:
Original post by cheekymonkey_x
Me too! :smile: what flat are you in? I'm j3.24 :biggrin:

j4.16, see you soon i guess haha!
Original post by itsalovestory

Which flat are you at?

Reply 15
Hi, I'm in Devonshire hall, north lawn J, room J.125, anyone else near?
Hi, out of curiousity how were the North lawn J rooms? I'll be living there this year
Reply 17
Original post by Chlollo
Hi, I'm in Devonshire hall, north lawn J, room J.125, anyone else near?

Hey, I think I've got your room this year :smile: just wondered is it ensuite or shared bathroom and how many people do you usually share with? Did you get a single or 3/4 size bed? Sorry for all the questions, I cant seem to find the answers anywhere else :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest