The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leodis accommodation Leeds 2023-2024

Hi! I’ll be staying at Leodis block J for the first semester of 2023-2024 as an exchange student. I applied for Central Village but got offered Leodis instead by the uni. I accepted because I wasn’t able to find any other accommodations. I’m a bit worried about the location and the amenities available. Are there any people that could share their experience?

It would help a lot, thanks:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Boomboombox
Hi! I’ll be staying at Leodis block J for the first semester of 2023-2024 as an exchange student. I applied for Central Village but got offered Leodis instead by the uni. I accepted because I wasn’t able to find any other accommodations. I’m a bit worried about the location and the amenities available. Are there any people that could share their experience?

It would help a lot, thanks:smile:

You'll be fine, it's only 5-10 mins to town/uni and there's a shop over the road. I 've only just moved out of Leodis in July. The rooms are basic but clean and the staff were great.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
It's a big site too so you'll have no trouble finding friends.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by HTAFC1
You'll be fine, it's only 5-10 mins to town/uni and there's a shop over the road. I 've only just moved out of Leodis in July. The rooms are basic but clean and the staff were great.

Thank you for your reply!
Reply 4
Anyone else in leodis block E
I'm in block J too haha :smile:
Where are you exchanging from and do you know your room number? I think mine is like 7 something
Reply 7
im in leodis block g!!
Reply 8
I will be!
Reply 9
Original post by alisparrow

I will be!
Reply 10
Original post by alisparrow

yess!!
what was evetyone’s experiences with leodis? any silverfish issues (i’ve heard it’s pretty bad in this accom)

Quick Reply

Latest