The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Mathematics with a foundation year at Kent (G108)

Hey guys, I'm going to be studying this course at Kent Uni come the start of the term. Please let me know if you're also doing this course :smile:
Reply 1
oh hey im starting the foundation year too looking forward to it where are you staying there
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay! Eliot College how about you?
Reply 3
Wow really? cool! im in elliot collage aswell :biggrin: so when does the course start anyway
Reply 4
Oh wow, what block floor and corridor you in? I'm making the assumption that the course begins on the week beginning at the 24th, so the week after freshers :smile:
Reply 5
mine is E2N-3 Eliot College whatever that means i have no clue :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but I've applied to study the mathematics with a foundation year this year at kent uni. What grades did you guys get and what do you think of the course in general.
Reply 7
I did the foundation year, you will do Matlab, Calculus, Additional Maths, Algebra and Arithmetic, Geometry& graphs and finally Mathematical workshops.
Reply 8
Original post by Capitano
I did the foundation year, you will do Matlab, Calculus, Additional Maths, Algebra and Arithmetic, Geometry& graphs and finally Mathematical workshops.

Sounds great, what grades did you get before entering the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by jckh12
Sounds great, what grades did you get before entering the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a merit before getting on the course. I then got a distinction after finishing the course
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending