The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent University help meee pls

Hi so basically I'm starting in September - my firm is Sussex but my insurance is Kent - however it is more likely that I will be going to Kent at this point. However I rlly want to change my course from business management foundation year to international business with foundation year. But like I don't know who to email and then also I would like to change my accommodation from medingway to Canterbury again I don't know who to email ahhhhh

Was wondering if someone could help, hopefully that makes any sense
thanks sm !
Reply 1
do they have an admissions number or email you could try?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I think they do for subjects maybe I should try that ....
Original post by Gilmore115
Hi so basically I'm starting in September - my firm is Sussex but my insurance is Kent - however it is more likely that I will be going to Kent at this point. However I rlly want to change my course from business management foundation year to international business with foundation year. But like I don't know who to email and then also I would like to change my accommodation from medingway to Canterbury again I don't know who to email ahhhhh

Was wondering if someone could help, hopefully that makes any sense
thanks sm !

Hi there!

Firstly I would recommend that you contact the admission team about changing courses. You can email them at [email protected] or alternatively give them a call on +44 (0)1227 768896. As for your accommodation, where you apply will depend on which campus your course is taught at. As the International business course is at Canterbury it is likely that you will live there. If you want to make any changes to your accommodation application then you can contact [email protected] or call them on +44 (0)1227 766660

Hope this helps :smile:

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep
Reply 4
Original post by University of Kent Reps
Hi there!

Firstly I would recommend that you contact the admission team about changing courses. You can email them at [email protected] or alternatively give them a call on +44 (0)1227 768896. As for your accommodation, where you apply will depend on which campus your course is taught at. As the International business course is at Canterbury it is likely that you will live there. If you want to make any changes to your accommodation application then you can contact [email protected] or call them on +44 (0)1227 766660

Hope this helps :smile:

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep

Hey,
yes this did, thanks so much I really applicate it !! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending