The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think most people had an inclination by the time they completed their AS examinations.

Aren't you interested in anything at all? Economics? Engineering? Politics? History? Geography? Geology? The possibilities are limitless.
Reply 2
im sort of in to politics but thats not want i want to do maybe as a side course i was looking in to mental nursing
Reply 3
random_dude_66
im sort of in to politics but thats not want i want to do maybe as a side course i was looking in to mental nursing

You don't have to study something that'll lead directly into your favoured career path, especially not if that career path doesn't require a particular degree. Maybe use your degree to study something that you'll find really interesting and fulfilling and then get around to pursuing the job of your dreams :smile: . Of course, for certain careers you're going to need a certain degree, i.e. a medical degree to practice medicine, but I don't think there is a pre-requisite degree for mental nursing. Or if you feel that you don't want to study something, why not jump directly into getting the qualifications you'll need to work in mental nursing :smile: ?

Latest

Trending

Trending