The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Uni International Offers?

How long does it usually take to hear back about an offer for an engineering course with newcastle? I applied as an international student around Nov 2nd, information was requested early January, and nothing yet :'( I received every other uni offer I applied to but newcastle and I'd like to make a decision soon since I have different deadlines for my home country's uni offers..
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, quick questin here as well. I had my undergraduate medicine interview near the end of January and was just wondering when decisions/offers are sent out?
Thanks!!!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by loopsmal
How long does it usually take to hear back about an offer for an engineering course with newcastle? I applied as an international student around Nov 2nd, information was requested early January, and nothing yet :'( I received every other uni offer I applied to but newcastle and I'd like to make a decision soon since I have different deadlines for my home country's uni offers..

Hi @loopsmal

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications, and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.

However, all applicants who apply before/on the UCAS equal consideration deadline at 18:00 on Wednesday 31 January 2024 will receive a decision by Thursday 16 May 2024.

If you want to see if we can offer any further advice on the status of your application, please contact us via the Enquiries form. Any updates will be sent to you through UCAS hub, so please keep an eye out for a decision.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
Original post by ajkhale
Hi, quick questin here as well. I had my undergraduate medicine interview near the end of January and was just wondering when decisions/offers are sent out?
Thanks!!!
Hi @ajkhale

I believe my colleague has responded to you in another thread, but for clarity, I will also advise here 😊

We expect all decisions for MB BS applicants to be sent out by early/mid March. This is true for both home and international students.

Hope this helps!
Lydia
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending