The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL accommodation unsuccessful

Hey everyone

I received an email stating my accommodation application was unsuccessful, so now I'm kinda panicking, trying to figure out what my options will be.
I will wait for the waiting lists but for now, gta check out other options too.

Anyone in the same situation? What are you going to do?:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey there, I'm in exactly the same situation. I'm still hoping I can get in through waiting (either UCL or the UoL Intercollegiate Halls) but I've also been checking out private accomodation in the area, ULHS, Cass and Claredale, UNITE, Netherhall, etc. As much as I want to live in halls, I don't really care as long as I live somewhere.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I really wanted catered accommodation tbh, but I guess it doesn't matter now.
Yes I know! Still hoping for the waiting list option, but I guess private accommodation should be arranged, as not much will be guaranteed through the waiting list.
Hey, if you concider a shared flat or sth, let me know; i wouldn't mind sharing a flat or something nearby the Bloomsbury campus
Reply 3
Yeah I've been looking for flats etc near Bloomsbury, and there's a post here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=545863&page=367&page=367 from a few first years also doing the same thing. I've PM'd them telling them I'm interested etc, you could do the same. If there's a few of us we're more likely to find something good.
Reply 4
[INDENT]I got admitted to UCL as an international student and will be starting school in September. I will have to find housing on my own since the school could not offer me any accomodation. I'd be glad to join someone to look for an apartment. My budget is around 150 pounds a week. If you are interested in trying to find something shoot me a message. =)[/INDENT]

Reply 5
Original post by s.marishko
Hey everyone

I received an email stating my accommodation application was unsuccessful, so now I'm kinda panicking, trying to figure out what my options will be.

Hey there!!!
I am in exactly the same situation, my application got rejected :frown:
I really need to find somewhere near the uni to live otherwise i'll probably have nowhere to live. I don't mind sharing with other flatmates, so if anyone here wants to share a flat somewhere, let me know :smile:
Hello there..I got rejected to stay at student accommodation. I am still looking for a place and if anyone has got a spareroom or looking for a flatmate, please let me know. =]
Original post by Faiza_Z_A
Hey there!!!
I am in exactly the same situation, my application got rejected :frown:
I really need to find somewhere near the uni to live otherwise i'll probably have nowhere to live. I don't mind sharing with other flatmates, so if anyone here wants to share a flat somewhere, let me know :smile:

Hey there!

Im Katrina. There are a few single studio rooms left at Nido Spitalfields (Liverpool Street). If you don't mind about 20mins travel time by tube. If you're interested just message me. Check out the website as well www.nidostudentliving.com

Goodluck! :smile:
Reply 8
If theres anyone still looking there's one double room available for £120 a week on Camden road. Double bed, bills done quarterly, shared lounge. There are 3 other male tenants. Unfortunately the other lad we were going to share with dropped out. 15mins to UCL by bus or bike. Message me, comment or call Will on 07595453517 if you're interested.
Reply 9
Original post by jamedz
If theres anyone still looking there's one double room available for £120 a week on Camden road. Double bed, bills done quarterly, shared lounge. There are 3 other male tenants. Unfortunately the other lad we were going to share with dropped out. 15mins to UCL by bus or bike. Message me, comment or call Will on 07595453517 if you're interested.

hihi

Im third year Econ & stats student, is the place still available?
Reply 10
Original post by s.marishko
Hey everyone

if u would like to live in the private house shared with two ladies, u can contact me, I studied in the UCL, we lived around Tufnell Park tube, the price would be only 110 per week incl all bills.My phone No 07425722700
interested in this too.
or if anyone wants to share a flat somewhere let me know. male intl student here from UCL.

Original post by jamedz
Reply 12
Hello. I got and accepted an offer from UCL for Unite: Station court but now i am going to live with my friends in a flat. Its in a new building, the room is en suite and furnished with everything (like a hotel room), the tube is on 10 metres from the house and the price is 179 p/w. So if anyone is interested in my accommodation please give me a note.
Reply 13
Original post by Hovgoro
Hello. I got and accepted an offer from UCL for Unite: Station court but now i am going to live with my friends in a flat. Its in a new building, the room is en suite and furnished with everything (like a hotel room), the tube is on 10 metres from the house and the price is 179 p/w. So if anyone is interested in my accommodation please give me a note.

hello! I am really interested in this, how can I get in contact with you directly?
Reply 14
Original post by Akeiten
[INDENT]I got admitted to UCL as an international student and will be starting school in September. I will have to find housing on my own since the school could not offer me any accomodation. I'd be glad to join someone to look for an apartment. My budget is around 150 pounds a week. If you are interested in trying to find something shoot me a message. =)[/INDENT]

Hey mate i need a room too, let me know if you find something
Reply 15
If anyone wants a roommate feel free to quote me or send a message
Reply 16
Original post by bmqib
If anyone wants a roommate feel free to quote me or send a message

hi in student hall?
Reply 17
Original post by dawgnut
hi in student hall?

student hall, shared flat, anything
Reply 18
Original post by bmqib

which hall

have u secured a place or no?
Reply 19
Original post by bmqib

Hey, I want to move out of my halls...are you still interested in a room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending