The Student Room Group

What universities would accept 2 AS and 2 A2 levels?

Okay long story, did AS, flopped got AEEE :colondollar: in Media (A) and Maths, ICT, Physics (E). Sixth form wont take me on so I'm going to another sixth form to carry on year 13 :mad:. Doing A2 Maths and A2 ICT but they dont offer A2 Media, so might have to do another AS in something, not sure yet.

I want to do Computer Science in University, don't mind doing a Foundation Year but I wanna go far from home (from Kent). Does anyone know any decent uni's that take 2 AS Levels and 2 A2 Levels for Computer Science? I know Liverpool uni offers foundation degree with just 2 a-levels, considering that but wanna know more :smile: thank you!!! :smile:
Reply 1
My offer for History at Sheffield Hallam last year was 260 points from at least 2 A Levels. I don't know if thats the same for computer science, or if you're aiming for Russell Group or what, but it's work considering. I think I remember reading Keele do foundation years for quite a lot of stuff too. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you very much! Yes I've checked that Leeds accept 2 AS in the place of one, so I'm gonna try very hard to attain A-Grades this year !!! Wish me luck, also if anyone else knows more unis please write here!! Doesnt have to be russell group :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending