The Student Room Group

Durham medical school applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

I've turned to alcoholism to relieve the stress...
Reply 581
Original post by AdamStott64
I've turned to alcoholism to relieve the stress...

I don't blame you, if i didn't have a 9 hour shift tomorrow I'd join you! :tongue:
Reply 582
Original post by charlottewillis1
congratulations.. are you an international student?

I tried to see if anyone on newcastle got assigned to durham if they put E but I think we may be waiting as suspected. Not sure if international who got the offer for Durham? Perhaps due to Greenwich GMT they are in bed asleep to answer:tongue:
Reply 583
tomorrow could be the day...:eek:
I don't like how quiet this page has become. Time's going slowly.

In the next few days ill find out wether I'm going to university this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 585
I don't like how quiet this page has become. Time's going slowly.

In the next few days ill find out wether I'm going to university this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

As soon as the offers start rolling in, it will get better!

Im sure you will have an offer as well.
Reply 586
when see the page number jump from 30 to 33 in a day i'll know offers/ rejections are being dished out :s-smilie:
Original post by Loggles
As soon as the offers start rolling in, it will get better!

Im sure you will have an offer as well.

Thanks for sharing optimism :smile: Durham your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 588
Thanks for sharing optimism :smile: Durham your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im really not sure what my first choice would be, Im waiting to hear from Cardiff as well.
I have an offer from Kings, but I love Durham and Cardiff too. Dont think my interview went particularly well though, now I think back.

Is it yours?
Reply 589
Original post by charlottewillis1
congratulations.. are you an international student?

Thanks! Yes I am an international student from Canada. =)
Also my interview was at Newcastle, as internationals were not invited to the Durham campus.
Original post by Loggles
Im really not sure what my first choice would be, Im waiting to hear from Cardiff as well.
I have an offer from Kings, but I love Durham and Cardiff too. Dont think my interview went particularly well though, now I think back.

Is it yours?

It's my only chance :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
It's my only chance :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah good luck just dont give up whatever is the outcome I know people that got no offers and are doing medicine now. Pressure is off for anyone if they have got other offers fingers crossed this week hope they let everyone know now. I got one offer just a week ago :eek: and I too thought Durham was going to be my only hope. Was rejected moreless immediately by two others without interview right from word go, very disheartening! So its been a long few months since October 2012!:s-smilie: Good luck.
Feeling very nervous for this week, and it's only Monday morning! >.<
Hello everyone, what about creating a facebook group ??? :}}
Anyone heard anything? I can't concentrate on my work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 595
Hi everyone! I'm Bex and I'll be your MedSoc Information Officer at Durham next year!

We have a Facebook group set up for next year's freshers which you can join so that you can all get to know each other and ask any questions you might have before arriving at Queen's Campus. You can find it at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/170782219740809/

Best of luck to you all!
MedSoc love x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 596
Anyone heard anything? I can't concentrate on my work!

You can feel the air of expectant anticipation mounting around Stockton campus this week.

Good luck to you all.
Reply 597
I called up Newcastle today and the woman said that outcomes would definitely be out before the 31st of March so either this week or next. So maximum wait is around 13 days - I don't know how I feel about that hahaha
What about making a FB group? :}
Reply 599
Original post by BreakFastMe
What about making a FB group? :}

If you look on the previous page, someone has posted a link to it. No UK applicants have offers from Durham yet, so most people are waiting for the moment of truth to arrive first before thinking about that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending