Scroll to see replies

Original post by vanessa94
I applied for Music :smile: I'm from Liverpool

That's awesome! What do you play?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 201
Look on Facebook for groups for the halls you live in. I have found Alaw on fb so other halls may also be on there :smile: may as well find who you will be living with and start getting to know them.
Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 202
Hello all! I'm Sophie! I'm studying Philosophy, Religion and History! Very excited and nervous! Haven't seen anyone say they are doing this... is there anyone out there hah!?
Reply 203
hi guys am an As Student and feel like applying in this university for medicine, I did IGCSE and got:
Chemistry: A*
Biology: A
Physics: A
Computer Studies: A
Mathematics: A
English as a Second Language: C ( Am going to redo the exam )
and there are 2 more subjects pending..
In As Level am doing the following:
Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Arabic as a First Language
In A2 am doing Biology OR/AND Chemistry (not sure yet) and Mathematics
And ya.. Am talking ielts btw..
Can I apply ?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 204
Original post by Halo9275
hi guys am an As Student and feel like applying in this university for medicine, I did IGCSE and got:
Chemistry: A*
Biology: A
Physics: A
Computer Studies: A
Mathematics: A
English as a Second Language: C ( Am going to redo the exam )
and there are 2 more subjects pending..
In As Level am doing the following:
Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Arabic as a First Language
In A2 am doing Biology OR/AND Chemistry (not sure yet) and Mathematics
And ya.. Am talking ielts btw..
Can I apply ?

GCSE's dont matter too much when you start your A-Levels. You'll have a better idea of whether you should apply around half way to the end of your AS year.
Reply 205
Original post by DJ1995
GCSE's dont matter too much when you start your A-Levels. You'll have a better idea of whether you should apply around half way to the end of your AS year.

thanks for the reply :smile:,
So I ask u, If I got in As LEVEL 4A and A2 level 2A* is that good enough for applying ? Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Reply 206
thanks for the reply :smile:,
So I ask u, If I got in As LEVEL 4A and A2 level 2A* is that good enough for applying ? Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Yeah!! I only came to Bangor with 1 A* at A2, 2 B's and 1 C. And i had a B, 2 C's and a D at AS level. And even then i had well more than was needed to start on my course.
Reply 207
Original post by DJ1995
Yeah!! I only came to Bangor with 1 A* at A2, 2 B's and 1 C. And i had a B, 2 C's and a D at AS level. And even then i had well more than was needed to start on my course.

Did u do medicine ???
Reply 208
Did u do medicine ???

Afraid not, i'm studying psychology! But a quick look at the degree itself (http://www.bangor.ac.uk/sms/undergraduate.php.en?view=course&prospectustype=undergraduate&courseid=447&subjectarea=47) suggests that you'll need around 3 B's to study it here, with 2 science A levels.
Reply 209
Original post by DJ1995
Afraid not, i'm studying psychology! But a quick look at the degree itself (http://www.bangor.ac.uk/sms/undergraduate.php.en?view=course&prospectustype=undergraduate&courseid=447&subjectarea=47) suggests that you'll need around 3 B's to study it here, with 2 science A levels.

Thanks A lot, so it means that u will need 3 A Levels with minimum grades at B-B-C
Thanks a lot !!

Quick Reply

Latest