Double meow! Woooo! MKIII!
Reply 4
Yeahhhhhh, derp is the first real post xD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
:bubble: splash!!!

:woo: :lol: :spank: :mmm:
Reply 6
Original post by tara8000
Do you know of what occurs in the danisnotonfire phandom on tumblr?

Do I ever .. The phandom is legit one of the most hilarious fandoms I lurk within xD

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh gosh, I was doing Further Maths and you post crazily!!! :eek4:

:rofl: wasn't even trying for 10,000th :lol:

Aurorae! Edit this in, I won 10,000th post!

AND TYPICAL DABS, you just swoop in unintentionally and snatch it away from everyone else xD
Reply 7
i am legit gonna cry so crey crey
Reply 8
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Do I ever .. The phandom is legit one of the most hilarious fandoms I lurk within xD

What's your tumblr ID? do you have a flatpocalypse object?
It's kind of sad and terrible that like this next generation just after us have grown up and will continue to grow up with this kind of technology .. I mean how common is purely face to face communication compared to online communication these days..

Yup; everything is becoming more "easy" which is not a bad thing but it kinda sucks to think that by the time we are old people wont come and see us :cry2:; we'll just be Skyped or Twittered or something.

AND TYPICAL DABS, you just swoop in unintentionally and snatch it away from everyone else xD

:rofl: I.found that hilarious :colondollar:
Y11:

MK I: MangoFreak
MK II: shadab786ahmed
MK III: Aurorae
MK IV: Techno836
MK V: Little Tail Chaser
MK VI: Chloe--

Y12:
MK I: themancunian

Fixed the list. Unless techno wants the thread.
Reply 12
cant believe i didn't get on the no lifers. Also, i really ought to put myself down for maths and french help #OHWELL
Original post by themancunian
Y11:

MK I: MangoFreak
MK II: shadab786ahmed
MK III: Aurorae
MK IV: Techno836
MK V: Little Tail Chaser
MK VI: Chloe--

Y12:
MK I: themancunian

Fixed the list. Unless techno wants the thread.

:woo: lol, I love how.you have dibs for year twelve..

When that time.comes, we'll ger rid of.all the text and put the name.down.of who.does each subject :tongue:
Reply 14

how do you check how many posts have been done by each person? :s-smilie:
:woo: lol, I love how.you have dibs for year twelve..

When that time.comes, we'll ger rid of.all the text and put the name.down.of who.does each subject :tongue:

XD - I've got something prepared... (I actually don't)
how do you check how many posts have been done by each person? :s-smilie:

Forum ---> Thread ---> Replies
Reply 17
What's your tumblr ID? do you have a flatpocalypse object?

Oh god no, I don't like getting too involved because it's the the rule of fandoms .. Once you're in, it's like you freefall into the neverending pit of it and never come out xD

Original post by themancunian
Yup; everything is becoming more "easy" which is not a bad thing but it kinda sucks to think that by the time we are old people wont come and see us :cry2:; we'll just be Skyped or Twittered or something.

It's like the years below us barely remember what myspace was .. It's just like, idk, sad I guess. They take things less seriously and more for granted because of the convenience the internet lends them .. I'm not going to go on because then I'll get all fake-philosophically-deep and it's late and I'll just not make sense and embarrass myself. But yes, WHO NEEDS GRANDCHILDREN WHEN YOU HAVE THE INTERNET. xD
So...back to FP3 :rolleyes:
Reply 19

It's seriously so typical of you :tongue:

cant believe i didn't get on the no lifers. Also, i really ought to put myself down for maths and french help #OHWELL

I think we did those subject things for mark I ahaha, doubt we'd change it now, despite how tacky we all sound.
I'm so happy I've been on no-lifers all this year xD

Latest