The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by themancunian
Happy Halloween! - Naps are horrible, especially on the bus. I've nearly missed my stop quite a few times.

Yay!
It's like proven that naps improve efficiency or something but I just can't, they make me all grouchy xD

I made the best smelling brownies ever. Not sure how they taste yet, just come out of the oven.

l'evil fish
x

I was about to type in your old username xD
But yeah I talked to my maths teacher about Cardiff and he was absolutely nooo help at all. :roll: But yeah I'm going to wait for my report then see.
Gah, I should stop complaining but it really sucks though. All my female friends are at somebodies house for some Halloween thing and my male friends are all meeting up, so now I'll have nobody to talk to, nothing to do. I'm starting to look forward to Sixth Form even more now..
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Yay!
It's like proven that naps improve efficiency or something but I just can't, they make me all grouchy xD

I made the best smelling brownies ever. Not sure how they taste yet, just come out of the oven.

I was about to type in your old username xD
But yeah I talked to my maths teacher about Cardiff and he was absolutely nooo help at all. :roll: But yeah I'm going to wait for my report then see.

XD You just want to go to sleep, not take a nap, naps are too short. - Awesome stuffs! I still need to go and make a grasshopper pie! Marshmallows and mint!
Original post by Dinasaurus
Gah, I should stop complaining but it really sucks though. All my female friends are at somebodies house for some Halloween thing and my male friends are all meeting up, so now I'll have nobody to talk to, nothing to do. I'm starting to look forward to Sixth Form even more now..

Just play some games, do a bit of reading, try and forget it. You could try and be more "active" around them i.e. be more involved with conversations. I'm terrible at giving life advice.
Just play some games, do a bit of reading, try and forget it. You could try and be more "active" around them i.e. be more involved with conversations. I'm terrible at giving life advice.

I was on a Skype call to them, playing League of Legends in our team. When it was just like "w, x, y z" (every name except mine) "Come round my house etc. etc, remember we talked about this earlier"
I was on a Skype call to them, playing League of Legends in our team. When it was just like "w, x, y z" (every name except mine) "Come round my house etc. etc, remember we talked about this earlier"

Sorry, I can't really offer any decent advice or any advice for that matter. I just don't know, sorry.
Asus S200E-C157H?

Is there an i3 processor version?
Sorry, I can't really offer any decent advice or any advice for that matter. I just don't know, sorry.

More revision time for me then :colondollar:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Asus S200E-C157H?

Is there an i3 processor version?

Holy crap I might get that, I'll do a bit of digging.

I'm on my phone; woop!
Holy crap I might get that, I'll do a bit of digging.

I'm on my phone; woop!

This model:

ASUS S200E-CT158H :biggrin: i3

Same one, at Comet :biggrin: £50 more :tongue: may as well...
Wow the Lib Dem ones, seriously..Party Decor? I wouldn't be surprised if Underwater Basket Weaving was a real thing now.
:rofl: I love, warehouse/storage :lol:
Reply 194
*slow clap*
Reply 195
Aah, an ickle child :colone: who wants to.study theoretical physics... Yes... Sounds legit

sounds like sheldon cooper:wink:
Same one, at Comet :biggrin: £50 more :tongue: may as well...

But I might waste my time and play just TF2 so I think it's better for me to get a tablet.
On this UK based site, how many people here are actually like properly British?
Reply 198
Wow all my friends are going somewhere today and I was the only one who wasn't invited, I was actually on Skype with them as they organised something for everyone except me..damn

awh :frown:... we can spend halloween on the student room :biggrin:
Reply 199
On this UK based site, how many people here are actually like properly British?

I are brit u can teel from me gud yooss of grammar and dat

no but seriously yeah
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest