The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I don't know why... But all of a sudden... I'm sensing a negative vibe...

I don't know why either :biggrin:
Original post by Dinasaurus
I don't know why either :biggrin:

:rofl: :five:
did you know that buttermilk does not contain any butter!!!!
I know... The A8 countries especially...
Yes, my policies are perfectly logical and sensible.
Why are you ashamed? :holmes:
Oh right, so which A8 countries.in particular? :wink:
Sometimes you need to compromise and vote for the greater option.
Cz
No, don't vote UKIP. What would Boris say! Believe in me, I am wearing a blue tie!
The Tories are the best, the Young Tories will change things. We're already doing well, we need to take baby steps first.
Cardiff is fill of them!!! :mad:
We've got to be realistic here though, a vote for UKIP is a wasted vote to be honest.
Maybe a Tory/UKIP coalition? My constituency remains firmly Tory, we've had a Conservative majority for over a decade now. Our MP was giving us a shout out on BBC news :biggrin: Damn we must stop the Labour threat.

Wait, there is no 2018 General Election...
Flying the proud flag:

2015? 5 year fixed terms?
Looking through the candidates for the next Manchester constituency I can't believe this is a party:

Monster Raving Loony William Hill Party

My mind is blown.
It's brilliant as now I'll be able to vote as I wouldn't have been able to in 2014 :/

I wonder how many Unis have a Conservative Union, as Oxbridge is pretty much out of the question for me.
Reply 398
Original post by themancunian
Looking through the candidates for the next Manchester constituency I can't believe this is a party:

Monster Raving Loony William Hill Party

My mind is blown.

did you not know they existed? XD ALSO BACK FROM SILENT HILL :biggrin:
im deffo not the top poster now though XP
Original post by Dinasaurus
I guess so but the majority of us have A*/A. That'd make us C/B students. Who will be getting the A*s? :s-smilie:

The very, very clever students...and i'm not saying A*s will be above us. I just think more rigorous exams will stop all the grade inflation and find more talent in GCSEs.

Can't think of a funny way to end this so this is it.

Latest