The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm back just getting use to my new( technically preowned) laptop because I have been without home internet connection for months.
Reply 981
Original post by L'Evil Fish
St.aidans or saint something beginning with an A :colondollar:

:reel:

yh, st aidens, but that place is MASSIVE... it has like over 1000 sixth formers from what ive heard :/... thanks though :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, I know...

I've been rejected by the private school...

I have been guaranteed a place, at the college/sixth form I want to go to, as long as I get my grades and the requirements are ridiculously low.I applied for Maths,F.Maths,Economics and Computing(Changed from RE).
Original post by Dalek1099
I'm back just getting use to my new( technically preowned) laptop because I have been without home internet connection for months.

How have you been? :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MangoFreak

Lmao :tongue:

- Jamal
Original post by JamalAhmed

I forget, are you familiar with Dalek? :holmes:
I forget, are you familiar with Dalek? :holmes:

I see his threads. Saw him create mathematical game thingies...

- Jamal

Welcome back!

How have you been? :h:

I have just about been coping but the demand from Year 11 has been stressful because there is so much coursework that has to be completed.
Reply 989
I have just about been coping but the demand from Year 11 has been stressful because there is so much coursework that has to be completed.

aw :frown:, how are you with it now? :smile:
Original post by tara8000
yh, st aidens, but that place is MASSIVE... it has like over 1000 sixth formers from what ive heard :/... thanks though :smile:

Aaah, I.see :frown: go.yo.the smallest relatively highest performers

I have been guaranteed a place, at the college/sixth form I want to go to, as long as I get my grades and the requirements are ridiculously low.I applied for Maths,F.Maths,Economics and Computing(Changed from RE).

I haven't really been rejected :pierre:

Good choice! :biggrin:

Original post by tara8000
aw :frown:, how are you with it now? :smile:

Still stressed with it all, the geography coursework is so long and this is just the 1st part-I can't wait for Year 11 to be over so I can start studying what I want to study and maths, for half the week:colondollar:
Reply 992
Still stressed with it all, the geography coursework is so long and this is just the 1st part-I can't wait for Year 11 to be over so I can start studying what I want to study and maths, for half the week:colondollar:

i didn't find geography that hard when I did it- we got to go to the seaside :biggrin:
Reply 993

We are doing are geography coursework next term, should be good because I like controlled Assesments!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Rejoice for the prodigal son has returned.
Reply 995
Goood morning guys and girls! What's everyone's plans for today? Homework for me yaaaay
Morning:smile:
Morning :smile:

Going to start mock revision, and learn some AS maths :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Buongiornio, mi amice!
Buongiornio, mi amice!

Loving the Italian :redface: I'll understand you, just not be able to.reply :h:

Latest