The Student Room Group

When a girl says she's busy...

When a girl who has repeatedly expressed genuine enjoyment of your company and asked you to keep talking to her becomes increasingly 'busy', while still expressing this enjoyment, taking longer to reply to texts etc. is there any situation in which she may actually be busy and not just losing interest? One in question has a lot of time on her hands, I know for near certain, and has taken longer increasingly to reply to texts, despite going to parties etc. However, she has also said several times not only that she loves me talking to her but explicitly asked me to carry on doing so. She is not the manipulative / exploitative type. She has said she is just bad with time but this clashes with the promptness of her responses in the early days. Thoughts?
If she's still expressing clear interest in talking to you, regardless of the length of time it takes to reply, she's probably just genuinely busy. You could try meeting up with her more in person if she's nearby? :smile:
Put your phone down, live you life, check you phone again.

I would only get worried if she hasn't text all week.
She might just be busy.
Maybe shes... busy?
Reply 5
bump
There is a situation where she may actually be busy - it's called being busy. If she enjoys talking to you as much as she says then I'm sure she will give you a text when she's free.
As the others said she may actually be busy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending