The Student Room Group

How to ask a girl for her snap

How can I ask a girl for her snap casually in public without coming across as too strong? I see her around often but have not had many convos.
Original post by Anonymous
How can I ask a girl for her snap casually in public without coming across as too strong? I see her around often but have not had many convos.

it's going to seem weird if you just ask for a contact without actually talking to her.

On the other hand, if you try saying "Hi" to her first and then building up a rapport. Chat about anything (e.g. weather, studies etc.) and if it goes well, then ask for her contact.
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
it's going to seem weird if you just ask for a contact without actually talking to her.

On the other hand, if you try saying "Hi" to her first and then building up a rapport. Chat about anything (e.g. weather, studies etc.) and if it goes well, then ask for her contact.

Yes ive done that and had a few convos and introduced myself etc - we are familiar faces to each other so not exactly strangers. Whenever I see her its in public hence why im struggling to find an opening to ask her for her snap.
Yes ive done that and had a few convos and introduced myself etc - we are familiar faces to each other so not exactly strangers. Whenever I see her its in public hence why im struggling to find an opening to ask her for her snap.

How is she when you talk? Does she seem happy and show you undivided attention or does she look around or at her phone? Does does she give one word answers, or is she very chatty? Does she ask questions about you? When you walk away does she look back or watch you leave?
Reply 4
Original post by Old Skool Freak
How is she when you talk? Does she seem happy and show you undivided attention or does she look around or at her phone? Does does she give one word answers, or is she very chatty? Does she ask questions about you? When you walk away does she look back or watch you leave?

Shes always polite, smiles at me, she tries to keep the convo going and does ask me questions but it is always busy so convos are very brief - not sure if shes being polite or if shes into me.
Shes always polite, smiles at me, she tries to keep the convo going and does ask me questions but it is always busy so convos are very brief - not sure if shes being polite or if shes into me.

When talking to her next time, maybe you cut the conversation short with some excuse, but say you'd like to chat some more and then ask for her Social Media handle.

What’s your snap?
Reply 7
Original post by PennyOnTheDollar
What’s the fcuk is a snap? Do you mean Snapchat ?

Who the hell still uses Snapchat ?

The younger generation use snapchat. Its an informal way of telling someone your interested in them and would like to know them better. Lots of girls and guys snap each other as a quick and easy way to communicate with low effort and use it to build a rapport.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending