The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing 2013

Scroll to see replies

Hello!,

i've sent my application in for Southampton, Cardiff, Oxford Brookes, Bournemouth and Plymout

Interview for oxford brookes tomorrow

Interview for Southampton on the 30th

Interview for Cardiff on the 28th!! :biggrin:

Anyone else applying to soton?
Anybody got an interview at Manchester University on the 28th this month?
Hi guys. I've applied to York, Northumbria, Central Lancashire, Edinburgh and Queen Margaret all for Adult Nursing
I had an interview for Northumbria yesterday which I don't think went very well, but fingers crossed! I also have an interview at York on the 11th December if anybody else is going to that one let me know :smile: I got an 'unsuccessful' from UCLAN because apparently my personal statement didn't show commitment to their course. PFFFFFFFT!
Reply 43
Original post by laurengray
Anybody got an interview at Manchester University on the 28th this month?

I've got an interview at manchester too but have yet to choose the date, so nervous that its the whole day rather than a 15 minute interview!!
Reply 44
Original post by ficharlton
Hi guys. I've applied to York, Northumbria, Central Lancashire, Edinburgh and Queen Margaret all for Adult Nursing
I had an interview for Northumbria yesterday which I don't think went very well, but fingers crossed! I also have an interview at York on the 11th December if anybody else is going to that one let me know :smile: I got an 'unsuccessful' from UCLAN because apparently my personal statement didn't show commitment to their course. PFFFFFFFT!

Ive also applied for Northumbria but I haven't heard anything back from them yet :/ how long did it take for them to invite you to an interview?
Reply 45
Original post by tonia16
Had an interview at Chester uni for adult nursing on thursday and had a reply the next day conditional offer start March 2013, soooo releived. Is there anyone here that will be going to chester uni (Leighton) in March??

Heyy I've got an interview for Chester in December, I'm so nervous! What was the interview like/what sort of things did they ask? :smile:
Original post by Gemma-lily
I've got an interview at manchester too but have yet to choose the date, so nervous that its the whole day rather than a 15 minute interview!!

I'll let you know how mine goes! I'm excited/nervous but just think...everybody there is in the same boat. GOOD LUCK xx
Original post by KarlyAlice
Ive also applied for Northumbria but I haven't heard anything back from them yet :/ how long did it take for them to invite you to an interview?

I also have received no reply. They are 'reviewing' my application but that's all I've heard :smile:
Reply 49
I also have received no reply. They are 'reviewing' my application but that's all I've heard :smile:

thats what they say about mine too, its good to know that im not the only one haha!
Original post by KarlyAlice
thats what they say about mine too, its good to know that im not the only one haha!

It's a bit unsettling isn't it ahaha :tongue:
Got an interview at Northumbria guys!
Reply 52
Original post by Knightingale1
Hello!,

i've sent my application in for Southampton, Cardiff, Oxford Brookes, Bournemouth and Plymout

Interview for oxford brookes tomorrow

Interview for Southampton on the 30th

Interview for Cardiff on the 28th!! :biggrin:

Anyone else applying to soton?

I'm going to the Cardiff selection day on 28th too :biggrin:

(also invited to selection days at king's on 5th Dec, Greenwich on 3rd, Manchester on 12th and Leeds on 17th)

I'll see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody heard anything about Adult Nursing from Sheffield Hallam? I have not heard a thing :/
Reply 54
Hey guys, Has anybody got an offer from university of Manchester yet?
I got one earlier :smile: Were you at the selection day yday? xx
Has anybody heard anything about Adult Nursing from Sheffield Hallam? I have not heard a thing :/

Same :frown: stressful wait

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 57
I got one earlier :smile: Were you at the selection day yday? xx

Yeah I was :smile: can't believe how quickly they sent the offers out! Is manchester your first choice?
Why not check out the University of Derby @ http://www.derby.ac.uk/courses/nursing-adult-bsc-hons/ for adult nursing! and see what it has to offer, there are still places available for the January Starter and for September!
Original post by Len94
Hey guys, Has anybody got an offer from university of Manchester yet?

I have an offer to :smile: over the moon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending