The Student Room Group

Boots Graduate Schemes 2013

Anyone else applied for any of the Boots grad schemes?

I've applied for Brand, Buying and Marketing - got the assessment centre next week!
Reply 1
Hi LouboutinLove,

Congratulations on getting into the assessment centre!

A quick search shows (I searched for "Boots graduate" in the search bar above) that there is a little conversation about the schemes so you may be able to ask some questions in older threads.

Link here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.phpfilter%5Btype%5D=post&query=%22Boots+graduate%22

TSR wishes you lots of luck. Let us know how it goes :smile:
Just got the text this morning, i'm through to the assessment centre for the Management scheme. Just need to chose what day now..
Reply 3
Original post by Mister_Whippy
Just got the text this morning, i'm through to the assessment centre for the Management scheme. Just need to chose what day now..

Saaaame, excited :biggrin:
Reply 4
Congrats on getting to an assessment centre everyone! What date has everyone picked?

Louboutinlove how did your assessment centre go? Have you got any tips for us even though it's for a different scheme?
Hi everyone. I was on the reserve list for assessment centres and got an email today inviting me to one on Tuesday. I said I can do it but haven't heard back from them yet and guessing I won't until Monday now. I want to prepare for the assessment centre incase I am going on Tues, but don't have any of the information for it. Can any of you who have been please help me out by telling me what the format of the assessment centre is? I would really really appreciate your help!
p.s. mine is for the Brand, Buying and Marketing Scheme (but tips from the assessment days for any of the schemes would be invaluable I'm sure!)
Reply 7
Well done on getting the invite! I haven't been given any info on mine yet because it isn't until march so sorry I cant help! Seems a bit tight to only give you a day to prepare, good luck with it! Any tips you can post after Tuesday would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 8
Original post by LouboutinLove
Anyone else applied for any of the Boots grad schemes?

I've applied for Brand, Buying and Marketing - got the assessment centre next week!

Congrats on getting through to the assessment centre! How did you think it went? Any tips on the sort of things that you had to do on the day?
Reply 9
Original post by andrew.
Congrats on getting through to the assessment centre! How did you think it went? Any tips on the sort of things that you had to do on the day?

I didn't actually go in the end! Long story but I decided I didn't want to live in Nottingham so gave it a miss. They should send you a link to a website a week or so before that tells you all about the activities you'll be doing though which has tons of information.
My ass centre is on the 5th of March in Nottingham. Only reasons it's that late is because i've applied for the Central division for their store management scheme.
Reply 11
Mr whippy - have you had an email explaining what you need to do before the day? What do you think to the tasks we will be asked to complete? My assessment day is the day after yours.
Original post by Swanny3542
Mr whippy - have you had an email explaining what you need to do before the day? What do you think to the tasks we will be asked to complete? My assessment day is the day after yours.

Yes, I received mine on the 18th of Jan. Also, this morning they sent through confirmation for a hotel room the night before.

Are you applying for the central division?
hi i have an assessment centre, does anyone know if they do the verbal, numerical reasoning tests ? if so its it both and do they do the logical aswell?

Thanksss!

Quick Reply

Latest