The Student Room Group

Just need to get it started!

Hey, I've got a bit of a problem;
I've got a mock for a Psychology exam on Wednesday (12 Dec) and I haven't revised at all.

To be fair though, I have goo reason. I recently got a job working at a local branch of TK Maxx during the weekends. But I would usually revise during the weekends, and with it being so close to Christmas, they're pulling me to do any and all hours I can during the weekend, so by the time I get back home at 6:30, I am beat. I get up at 8 everyday, pretty much, and I've not had a single day off from college and work in about two months. It's a little nuts.

And that's not even mentioning that work are calling me in for eight hour shifts every Sat and Sun now, till late Jan, I suspect. It's killing me slowly, but I can't quit, and after

I've been missing classes because I'm so tired, I've not being doing homework because of my work, and various other commitments that I can't get out of.

But back on to the main problem. Because of this time, I only have after college to revise, and I am finding it very hard not to go do what I want to do, and actually sit down and revise.

I don't have a computer any more (Parents are pissed at me for various reasons) and the only thing I have to revise from is a few text books. I have a Sociology mock on the 17th, too, and I haven't started for that, either.

I just need the motivation to get myself started. I know I'm going to fail my mocks, but I don't want to do badly in the Jan exams.

Sorry, I kinda needed to get this off my chest. Kinda like a bit of a moan.

If anyone could give me revision advice, or maybe just tell me to shut up about my problems, that would be nice

See ya'll later

Tea

:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Haha I won't tell you to shut up about your problems..Here's a few words of advice to get you going.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=40369788#post40369788

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending