The Student Room Group

teacher predicted me lower grade than i need

im not really bothered bc i know i can get higher and am going to revise bc i havent been yet, but im hoping to do science a-levels (all three sciences lol) and i do combined so i need at least 66 and one of my teachers said she thinks i could get a 44 or maybe even a 55 if i really try hard lol the academic comeback needs to start soon
Reply 1
Original post by via16
im not really bothered bc i know i can get higher and am going to revise bc i havent been yet, but im hoping to do science a-levels (all three sciences lol) and i do combined so i need at least 66 and one of my teachers said she thinks i could get a 44 or maybe even a 55 if i really try hard lol the academic comeback needs to start soon

Problem is, you wont know whether you can get a higher grade or not if you haven't started revising. Start it now because if you keep getting them grades, you'll end up doing foundation so work hard and start consistently revising and hopefully you'll get the grade you want

I hope this helps!
Original post by via16

imma be honest, .

respectfully some people don't practise at all but still can get a 6-7 in triple.

start practising if you do care at least somewhat about gcses's and your life. while GCSEs aren't needed it will certainly help to put a bit of effort. academic comeback could happen if you start working now, you can even get 9-9 right now if you start revising now. just now its better to do well than bad when results day comes around.

Quick Reply

Latest