The Student Room Group

Driving test manoeuvres aghhhhhh

Hi, I've got my driving test in a few days. My driving its self is great and I know all the show me/tell me questions. However my manoeuvres aren't great. My instructor said if I had the option he'd move my test so I had more time but I live in a busy area where the waiting list is 10 weeks. My question is what would you do? Chance it and hope for the best? Or cancel the test? I'm
Not nervous i just feel like ill fail. Any tips? Thanks!
Original post by ElleRussell
Hi, I've got my driving test in a few days. My driving its self is great and I know all the show me/tell me questions. However my manoeuvres aren't great. My instructor said if I had the option he'd move my test so I had more time but I live in a busy area where the waiting list is 10 weeks. My question is what would you do? Chance it and hope for the best? Or cancel the test? I'm

Can you practice your manoeuvres in your parents car? I found it helped to write them down step by step so I didn't have to think too much about what to do next. You could just chance it and hope a manoeuvre you find the easiest comes up
Reply 2
Original post by ElleRussell

Buy driving test cancellation software.

I failed on 22nd August this year and passed on 11th September.

Basically you book a test in 10 weeks, put your details in the programme and it texts you and temporarily books the first available test for 15 minutes. If you replace yes, you get it, if no, it's back to the 10 weeks one.

It costs £20 but worth it for me as I needed to pass quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending