The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Anyone have the January 2012 Biology unit 3 higher paper?
Reply 1421
Hello,

Does anyone know where i can get past papers for IGCSE on physics and biology? Many thanks.:colondollar:
where can i find application in maths and linear passed papers ?
does anyone know where i can fiind linear and application past paper?
Reply 1424
does anybody have all the notes for maths gcse e.g every equation you will need in maths and how to work out questions.
Hey, do any of you know where I can find the mark scheme for edexcel gcse b2 structured 30th may; 5028h/1h ?
Reply 1426
Does anyone have the mark scheme or paper for AQA GCSE Physics Unit 2 june new spec? pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

Anyone have AQA Additional science Chemistry Unit 2 past papers? And its new specification so i think there arn't any but just to clarify does anyone know for certain?
I own the AQA GCSE Biology textbook by Muriel Claybrook, Keith Hirst and Sue Kearsey. The series editor is Nigel English.

I'm currrently revising for my exam in January for B1, I want to answer the exam questions on Page 94 but there are no answers to them. I've searched online and looked at the back of the book but I can't find any. The only way I could get the answers is by using the teachers book which I don't have access to :frown:. Can someone please help me with finding out the answers/ mark scheme? That would be really helpfuL
They're no answers for those questions, just type the question into google and you should get a response, or just use the textbook to see if you got it right. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1430
has anybody got all the notes you need for AQA higher gcse sciences; biology, chemistry, physics. has anybody got all the notes you need in terms of the specification for these subjects as I am in year 10 and I am doing the exams in 2014 but I want to revise them all from now. All the notes I seem to find on getrevising always have something missing in terms of the specification so if anybody has notes could they share them through this thread as I want to get A*'s and have everything I need from now.

if this is not allowed please remove this post.
you shouldn't start revising now! its way too early!
and plus, you may struggle to remember things when it comes closer to your. Unless, that is if course you have a extremely good memory
URGENT!! I Need Edexcel IGCSE Human Biology Past Papers Immediately.. Please Help!
What's up with negative rep? :s-smilie:
Original post by Raasib21
What's up with negative rep? :s-smilie:

Most probably because of this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=85&a=1218
Original post by usycool1
Just a reminder to say that requests for Summer 2012 exam papers are currently not allowed. Please see here for more information. :smile:

Hey, just wondering, when the January Exam series is over, can we request the Summer 2012 papers?
Original post by tohaaaa
Hey, just wondering, when the January Exam series is over, can we request the Summer 2012 papers?

Yep, you will probably be allowed to by then. :smile:

EDIT: Now we are allowing you to request summer 2012 papers as they are no longer being used as mocks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi:smile:
Has anyone got 21st century OCR JUNE 2012 Unit 1 and Unit 2 past papers? Thanks:smile:
june 2012 unit 1 and unit 2 ocr 21st century past papers? thanksss

Quick Reply

Latest